Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc I got a ticket last year for rolling through a stop sign & it was 3 points with I think a $200 fine.

You could take a defensive driving course online to get rid of the points. Gives you a discount on insurance, too.

https://www.newyorksafetycouncil.com/

Thanks for the info dog. Would this still work for me with out of state plates ? Probably would have to call my insurance provider and ask them for the course links for GA

Thanks for the info dog. Would this still work for me with out of state plates ? Probably would have to call my insurance provider and ask them for the course links for GA

**** forgot you're in GA :lol:

Yeah, your insurance company should point you in the right direction.

3 points and I think $150 (minimum)

It was a bull**** ticket considering it wasn't any pedestrians or emergency vehicles. Oncoming driver was at a stop and gave me the right of way. Officer just popped up out of nowhere obviously trying to fill a quota. My license is clean and this is my first interaction with law enforcement so that's why I'm so pissed about it. If I'm gonna get my first ticket let it be something that I deserve

damn 3 points is a lot. for my speeding ticket it was only 1. i took a class and had the point removed.

Melo can’t come Off the bench bc they don’t have a SF better than him but coming off the bench would’ve been great for him. He’d be the best scorer on the floor and would be allowed to shine instead of being second fiddle to Harden

EF769281-8AEB-4FFB-BAB0-37C94DAFDDDA.png

im a give frank a chance and not hate as much last year... just sucks knowing we coulda/shoulda/would had donovan mitchell instead... but that 1 game against inferior competition in the summer league he look pretty decent.. if he can do that in the regular season then damb frank is actually not bad :lol:

As long as he contunues to play elite defense there is no will.

The rest of yall need to give up on his offensive side and embrace his inner Bruce Bowen

12 teams passed on Donovan Mitchell. If the 2017 draft was to happen again he would go 1 or 2 between him and Tatum. He was a sleeper for every team

I think it would benefit Melo’s stats to come off the bench, but I kinda see where he feels like he shouldn’t have to...yet. It’s also hard for players to swallow their pride, when they’ve been a starter for the majority of their lives. Houston and OKC would be/would’ve been more successful with him going for sixth man of the year, but I still think he fits better as a starter with Houston than with OKC.

As long as he contunues to play elite defense there is no will.

The rest of yall need to give up on his offensive side and embrace his inner Bruce Bowen

I don’t think the disappointed fans are unhappy with him because he can’t score. We’re unhappy because we picked him so high just for him to play defense. Bruce Bowen was undrafted. Can’t think of many great defenders who can’t score much off the top of my head but even Rodman was drafted second round and dude was an elite defender/rebounder who was a poor scorer

Back
Top Bottom