Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Knox Sr. said he believes his son is still growing, forecasting he will reach between 6-foot-10 and 6-11 — around Durant’s height. Knox wears a size-18 sneaker (Durant’s sneaker size is 16).

Durant does not wear a 16, u ever seen a on foot pic of them dogs :lol: I'd say he's at least an 18 as well...

I just find it funny how 90% of the people here are critiquing him this much as if this is the final product, which it isn't.

What would you guys be saying about Fultz, Ball, Josh Jackson, and Isaac. All guys drafted before him who had AT BEST mediocre rookie campaigns. Look how trash Josh Jackson looked in his 2nd year at Summer League. If we drafted Fultz everyone here would be saying cant believe we passed up on Tatum. What if Donovan Mitchell peaked early and this is who he'll always be? No one knows **** after 1 year. Brandon Jennings and MCW were trending in HoF category after their rookie years, wtf they doing now?

Bruce Bowen was 23 years old when he made it. Frank has another 3 years to even reach that age. Bowen averaged 7-3-2 in his 7th year in the NBA yet was the 3rd most valuable player on a dynasty. Shane Battier was the 6th pick and also 23 years old. Draymond Green was 22 when he got drafted. Ya'll gonna laugh if you see their rookie year stats.

I swear dudes talk about Frank so much it's like they want him to fail just to keep saying "I told you so"

One thing I find funny in your post is Fox, who was NTs favorite, has been so forgotten you didn’t even mention him. To your point.

How did I know there would be a “Trae Burke is a secret star” crew showing up in here?

******? Check. Score first? Check. Underachiever? Check.

I really like the way Burke plays the game. Just wish he was a couple inches taller. With Beasley gone we need bench scoring, he’d be a good spark.

Hawks tryna get rid of Bazemore to fully tank. Noah and a 2nd rounder in 2020 should do it.
At this point I don’t wanna add anyone that’s gonna take minutes away from the young core

Let them get as much experience as possible

I also don’t wanna add anyone that could possibly win us more games than we need to

Unless they’re a young asset, I’m good with the team rn

Let Noah collect his checks from the couch

I feel like we have a very well balanced team when fully healthy. Multiple guys who can play multiple positions. Alot of the team's success is gonna depend on our PG play and KP's health, but we're not as bad (even without KP) to net a top 5 pick. Plenty of NBA players and vets on this roster to tank, compared to past years.

PG: Frank, Trey, Mudiay
SG: THJ, Lee, Dotson, Baker
SF: Knox, Hezonja
PF: KP, Lance, Vonleh
C: Kanter, Mitchell, Kornet, Noah

Last edited:
I feel like we have a very well balanced team when fully healthy. Multiple guys who can play multiple positions. Alot of the team's success is gonna depend on our PG play and KP's health, but we're not as bad (even without KP) to net a top 5 pick. Plenty of NBA players and vets on this roster to tank, compared to past years.

PG: Frank, Trey, Mudiay
SG: THJ, Lee, Dotson, Baker
SF: Knox, Hezonja
PF: KP, Lance
C: Kanter, Mitchell, Kornet, Noah
This team looks awful on paper :lol:

if perry can somehow find a way to trade or get rid of noah and lee next year hes a better GM than i thought

I think the starting lineup might be or Mitch starting over Kanter.

Kanter
Kornet
Knox
Mario
Frank

Trade Lee's $12M contract to Pelcans for Soloman Hills expiring $12M
tradeMachine

Last edited:
I really like Mitchell. Worst case, he ends up like Tristan Thompson. He has a grit to him, which is always positive.

I'm more intrigued with what our team philosophy/identity will be. We def need a playmaking guard, in the worst way. It's been our weaker points for the past decade. Rose fit the bill, but the guy had his issues.

I think he’ll be better than Tristan just based off athleticism. I like the Camby comparison or a Larry Sanders had he actually reached his potential and stayed in the league.

Back
Top Bottom