Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

what did frank do?

havent had a reason to watch these games as of late. I just check in to see that we lost

Kawhi isn't an unrestricted free agent, he's under contract until 2020.

I'd give them Kanter, Frank or our pick, and Courtney. Should be enough.

Kawhi is a superstar. All things being equal he is worth two firsts and I am the last person to say we should ever trade firsts.

HOWEVER given the history of this franchise trading for stars, his weird injury, and what it would take for the Spurs to actually be willing to trade him there is no way I would be comfortable with that going down. If the Spurs put him on the block it's only if something is very wrong with his recovery imo.

Forget trading for stars. Just keep accumulating assets and build a ****ing team. Kawhi is great but he isnt winning **** here during his prime if we trade for him.

Need Mikal to take over right now...

I also win my bracket if Nova wins it all and Duke beats Kansas today. :pimp:

Mudiay was a failed experiment. Just wash your hands and be done with it.

Still respect Perry for taking the chance when it essentially cost us nothing, and I very rarely credit this team's front office for anything. Wish the Knicks would take more chances like that when other young players with some promise seem to be on the market for next to nothing.

Honestly, just thinking about it, it's probably good that Frank didn't have a great rookie season considering the ****ing scroll of Knicks who made 1st Team All-Rookie but didn't amount to ****. :lol:

We literally cant win another game if we want to have ANY shot of catching teams like the Bulls Nets or Kings. ****ing Nets arent even tanking and were still playing better than them. :smh:

Honestly, just thinking about it, it's probably good that Frank didn't have a great rookie season considering the ****ing scroll of Knicks who made 1st Team All-Rookie but didn't amount to ****. :lol:
I mentioned earlier in the thread that Fields and Shump made all rookie teams with Shump making it over PG :lol: which is why I won't label Frank a bust yet despite his play..

Knicks have been doing this every year for the past 3 years. Always win games at the end of the season. Thank god baseball season is here

Back
Top Bottom