Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mikey wants to essentially be a free agent for every fight, but somehow still have a least a loose partnership with SHO. Not sure if he has a fight deal with them or not, but other than that he's not signed to anyone.

Anyone picking BHS tomorrow? Fight is in Montreal but if BHS is still on his feet by the 7th, he could make it interesting considering Lemieux's stamina problem.

I'm picking Lemieux by mid round stoppage, but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets out boxed and into some trouble late.

Anyone picking BHS tomorrow? Fight is in Montreal but if BHS is still on his feet by the 7th, he could make it interesting considering Lemieux's stamina problem.

I'm picking Lemieux by mid round stoppage, but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets out boxed and into some trouble late.

Both of them fade in the later rounds. I want to go with Lemieux simply because besides his first couple losses when he was less experienced, it takes an elite talent who can take some good punches to beat him. I dont think that Saunders is in that category.

Billy Ho needs to stop holding that strap hostage, but the guy is like a cockroach, he just won’t go away.

???

You watching replays??

Either way, main event coming up.

That McGloskey fight was old? Lol I was just watching it at someone else house so idk. All i know that was the worst cut stoppage ever

EDIT: NBC Sports wilding for showing random fights from 6 yrs ago :smh:
Shoulda known something was up when i saw that 25-1 record for Amir :lol:

Back
Top Bottom