Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yo Roy Jones sugary lil hiss after all his S's has me and my wife cryin here :rofl:

Is there something I missed with dude ? it is distracting ....

Lemieux BEEN a one dimensional bum...

Impressed by BJS right now tho, and that’s a first.

EDIT: Dude has a pistol of a jab, and Lemieux constantly walks right into it.

ya first fight where i watched him and he is a very good boxer...better than i thought... i dont know if he would beat triple g but it would be an interesting fight..

Honestly, if he can move like this against Triple G, I think he will beat Triple G. This is one of the most amazing display of boxing I ever seen since the WW division. Superb head movement, great accuracy. I was expecting a lot of holding but nope. Good boxing. Damn...

At this point, Lemieux should just quit. This is when it's okay to quit.

Honestly, if he can move like this against Triple G, I think he will beat Triple G. This is one of the most amazing display of boxing I ever seen since the WW division. Superb head movement, great accuracy. I was expecting a lot of holding but nope. Good boxing. Damn...

At this point, Lemieux should just quit. This is when it's okay to quit.

Triple G is the best in boxing at cutting the ring off. I'd be shocked if BSJ could move like this against him.

Lemieux doesn’t deserve another HBO fight not because of his performance, but because of that post fight interview.

I'm not surprised he out boxed him, but Lemieux got completely outclassed. Ingle might have save dude's career because based on his fights post Lee, I thought he was going to get washed by mini-Tyson before he got jammed up.

If Andrade don't want it I'd love to see this Saunders against Jacobs.

Lemieux doesn’t deserve another HBO fight not because of his performance, but because of that post fight interview.

Unless they get KO'd your never going to get most guys to admit they just got washed. At least he didn't quit or try to find a way out.

He's still an entertaining fighter just not a world class level one. He's fine as long as he's matched up correctly.

Back
Top Bottom