Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not interested in Cotto vs GGG.
Should've already known that Billy H0 was going to hold that belt hostage as long as he could.
Agreed. Cotto clearly didn't want to fight him when he had the WBC and GGG was mandatory. Too small and he doesn't need to go out hurt on his last fight. 

You don't actually believe Saunders do you?

Homeboy went from running his mouth to saying he wasn't on Golovkin and Canelo's level after getting gifted a decision against a nobody then went back to running his mouth again.

He wasn't going to go through with it.

I mean the facts are that Golovkin isn't taking the fight due to injury and waiting for Canelo, which is a perfectly reasonable move to make given the situation.

So having said that, in this particular instance, it's weird to **** on Saunders like he's avoiding the June fight with GGG when in fact GGG is the one who plainly stated that he's not gonna do that fight right now. I don't understand the logic behind that.

You don't need logic or a good reason to hate on Saunders. F that guy. He's getting knocked out by mini Tyson in July if he doesn't pull out with a phony injury :lol:

So basically everybody just hates the guy :lol:. Got it.

I don't really know too much about the dude besides he beat Eubank Jr. and he talks alot of **** supposedly

Last edited:
Billy a only popping off because he knew the fight won't happen. That is his MO, either wait until another contract is signed or negotiations are underway to mouth off. He does it every time.

He himself said he wasn't on Canelo and Golovkin's level after homeboy he defended his title against made him look bad. He got the gift decision to retain the title.

TBH mini Tyson and GGG will be a much better fight anyways after MT KO's BHS.

BHS played this just about as stupidly as you could.

AJ came in a 250.  Wlad 240

It's going to be interesting to see if Wlad is going to have much success clinching this fight.  I can't remember the last time he fought someone who had more pure upper body strength than he does.  AJ looks like a DE. 

Last undercard fight is on so probably around 1:15 to 1:30 for the main event to start unless this one ends early. 

Back
Top Bottom