Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How could you fight Porter and not throw 1000 jabs. He walks in behind wide *** punches. Punish his ***. Dot his eyes.
I don't think he's a hard guy to beat, the more skilled disciplined fighters beat him.

The wide looping hooks are to scare you from throwing jabs. That's a bad trade if you both land at the same time. He also feints a lot and leaves you off balance. And he actually has long arms for the division, it's not easy to keep him out of range. If all else fails, he doesn't mind eating a jab to come in side. It doesn't really stop him.

Kell Brook did it so technically you're right. But it's not easy.

Son's record thouh 10-81-3 
frown.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

BoxingScene.com‏ @boxingscene  5h5 hours ago
 Roach: Golovkin Exposed a Bit in Last Fight, Cotto Can Beat Him http://dlvr.it/P0FFNG  #boxing
 "[Cotto] might have a big fight coming up because we’re talking him and GGG next. That’s a fight that I do not turn down. I like GGG. He’s a friend of mine. He’s a very good worker. He’s a hard fight for anybody, he’s a very, very big puncher. But I think he’s beatable and I think he was exposed a little bit in his last fight. We’re ready for that. It’s the last super-fight out there in the weight division and that’s who we want to fight in our last fight. We want to make history,” Roach told Boxing News.

Not interested in Cotto vs GGG.
Should've already known that Billy H0 was going to hold that belt hostage as long as he could.

???

Saunders wanted the fight and was ready to sign. GGG's injury + waiting for Canelo is why that fight isn't happening

You don't actually believe Saunders do you?

Homeboy went from running his mouth to saying he wasn't on Golovkin and Canelo's level after getting gifted a decision against a nobody then went back to running his mouth again.

He wasn't going to go through with it.

Back
Top Bottom