OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like Wiscy LB Vince Beigel may have broke his foot in practice... Yuge loss if true... He is a damn monster out there.

I can see Barnett going to USC with their current QB situation

would be an awful move. At this point, leaving Bama and the chance to win every year he;s there, he's going to a place where he is guaranteed to be the QB for the next 2-3 years. He can't risk getting into a battle.

He'll be behind Darnold and Browne in terms of being in the program, and USC has another kid coming in next year that has big time potential. He's going to end up at a lower tier program like a Colorado, Oregon State, WazZu. Go sling it hard for a couple of seasons and hope to get drafted.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up on the west coast.

so he sits out part of next season and can play about 4-5 weeks in? Thats how i read it.

Not a bad move at all.

He should be looking at Colorado or Oregon state.
Most likely.  This a huge loophole that is going to be closed soon though if it works out for him. 

When was the last time Kansas was any good? 2008?
I don't remember the year, but it was basically one season, maybe two, where they had that one short little Q and a decent talent base on offense. Might have been just after Talib left.
Todd Reesing & Dez Briscoe
smokin.gif
2007. Aqib was still there. They went 12-1 and won the Orange Bowl.

Then Mark Mangino lost his damn mind.

This weekends' schedule is awesome, lots of great match ups. I can't wait to get started with Friday's Wash/Stan.

You guys see any upsets? I can see GaTech with a victory at home against the Canes.

Kids friends have birthday parties from 1-3 then 5-7... Not a happy guy

Dad life >>>>>

You already know though.

I have soccer on Saturdays from 930a-3p, so those prime time games get my full attention.

And I'm going in for this evenings game to make up for lack of viewing on Saturdays.

Can't wait for tonight's game. Go Huskies! I work there and walked through campus earlier today, quite the scene with all the students and fans around.

Back
Top Bottom