OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clemson offense been very suspect thus far.

My guy Watson was supposed to be putting up Lamar Jackson level #'s, they said.

Clemson offense been very suspect thus far.

My guy Watson was supposed to be putting up Lamar Jackson level #'s, they said.

Walking in as the guy who would have gone 1st last year got to be getting to him..

I hardly watch cfb.. But I've seen a couple Clemson games for some reason.. I'm not seeing it like the dude who was doing special things last year

Glad Mike Williams is back though

This notre dame dude really going go above him?

Last edited:
I need Clemson to beat Louisville for possible #ACCChaos reasons but I don't think it happens & LJ continues his Heisman campaign.

Clemson's DL is gonna come to play tho. Gonna see if their O can get out of their own way.
He's on pace for 3990 yards passing, 1578 yards rushing and 75 Total TDs in the regular season

How much do you have to discount Jackson's numbers from playing trash? 

He has 15 total TDs against Marshall and Charlotte 
roll.gif

He has 15 total TDs against Marshall and Charlotte :rofl:

Kind of how Johnny Manziel had 11 total TDs against Southern Methodist and South Carolina State in 2012 right :nerd:

Last edited:

He has 15 total TDs against Marshall and Charlotte :rofl:

He also singlehandedly destroyed FSU who was a national championship contender.

Not like every Heisman in history hasn't put up #'s against trash teams early in the season, just the nature of NCAA.

Also, other players still haven't put up those #'s even against teams that bad.

Quarters coverage, AKA Madden prevent defense as I was schooled by some dumb *** 49ers fan a while back.

Also, wow at the number of top QBs from 2015 that haven't panned out thus far with their national signing day teams. I know it's just year 2 but, as of right now, so many are buried on the depth charts, forced to change positions, or already transferred:

Ricky Town, Blake Barnett, Travis Jonsen, Kyler Murray, Jarrett Stidham, Sheriron Jones, Deandre Johnson, Jauan Jennings, David Sills, Torrance Gibson, Bray White, Zach Gentry.

Last edited:
Murray should have played baseball. He seemed like a lock to be a top 2 round pick. Even if he's a good college QB, he's too small to have a future in the NFL

Also, wow at the number of top QBs from 2015 that haven't panned out thus far with their national signing day teams. I know it's just year 2 but, as of right now, so many are buried on the depth charts, forced to change positions, or already transferred:

Ricky Town, Blake Barnett, Travis Jonsen, Kyler Murray, Jarrett Stidham, Sheriron Jones, Deandre Johnson, Jauan Jennings, David Sills, Torrance Gibson, Bray White, Zach Gentry.

Juauan Jennings was always coming in as a WR

Still got 2 more years for a lot of these guys tho

torrance was a receiver from the get go .

Back
Top Bottom