OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lamar Jackson is worth the price of admission. Dude is electric :x

I think he could make it as a QB in the NFL.

he will get murked running around like that in the NFL

see RG3

All it takes is proper coaching who doesn't purposefully run him into the ground and the players ability to grasp the concept of protecting themselves when they do decide to take off out of the pocket. In the NFL it's literally NO SECRET that if you don't do this your body won't hold up. I thought Hue would have gotten it through RGIII thick skull and yet again he decides to unneccarsily lower his shoulder into a defender instead of easssssily run out of bounds.

If Lamar Jackson grasps this concept he has a chance. It's not that hard.

All it takes is proper coaching who doesn't purposefully run him into the ground and the players ability to grasp the concept of protecting themselves when they do decide to take off out of the pocket. In the NFL it's literally NO SECRET that if you don't do this your body won't hold up. I thought Hue would have gotten it through RGIII thick skull and yet again he decides to unneccarsily lower his shoulder into a defender instead of easssssily run out of bounds.

If Lamar Jackson grasps this concept he has a chance. It's not that hard.

he's a completely different QB if you try to slow down his biggest weapon, which is running around.

terrible coverage on that touchdown 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom