OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally think Lamar has the arm talent for sure. Being able to read the defenses is a different story. I heard that Lamar worked his *** off and had his nose in the playbook all summer which is the biggest reason for his success this year compared to last year. At least he's willing to work hard in that aspect which gives him promise IMO.

Lamar gonna take the NFL by storm, he's gonna do what Vick couldn't.

that throw was a pick six in the league.

He's not in the league yet. He's 19 or 20 years old. There isn't a QB in the league that wasn't guilty of making throws at that age that would get picked in the league. I'm not saying Lamar is a lock. Who the F knows. It's called evaluating. you're being unfair.

Last edited:
I can't tell if petrino is actually talking through the headset or if he is just chewing gum with his mouth wide open

Juat got home .. watching this 4th down

Lousiville really made it a game

Last edited:
He's not in the league yet. He's 19 or 20 years old. There isn't a QB in the league that wasn't guilty of making throws at that age that would get picked in the league. I'm not saying Lamar is a lock. Who the F knows. It's called evaluating. you're being unfair.

for sure, i know what you are saying. I was just saying that throw wasn't a good one. It got there,

Back
Top Bottom