OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: another 30 for 30?

It's getting excessive at this point. Let's just become contenders again

The cynic in me just assumes a bama commit looking around means they want an increase in their signing bag.

especially days after Dylan Moses shuts down his recruitment.

Last edited:
What did Jimbo say about Auburns offense? I can't find it

"The rules are bent for them," Fisher said. "It's illegal. What you do now on offense is illegal. It should never be a part of football, and I'm an offensive guy. When you can have linemen go three yards down the field and it is a pass, something is wrong with that. It gives false key reads, and guys are running the ball."

He's been banging that drum for a while

But at this point if they're not gonna do it, you're doing your own team a disservice for not using it to your advantage at times

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 the ironic thing is that Bama might be a bigger RPO team than Auburn is these days. 

What teams are doing now with the RPO's is just a modernized version of what option teams used to do back in the day with option passes. 

:lol:  the ironic thing is that Bama might be a bigger RPO team than Auburn is these days

What teams are doing now with the RPO's is just a modernized version of what option teams used to do back in the day with option passes. 

Prob cause it causes no conflict w/ Auburn this year w/ those horrible QB's lol

But yeah, Saban definitely went head first into these new modern principles.

View media item 2187766

Last edited:
They really do need to change those Lineman down field rules
USC got flagged for a huge "ineligible receiver down the field" penalty against Utah that erased a 40 yard gain that would have sealed the game.

Their guard, Damien Mama, went for a block on an RPO and whiffed and fell down, rolled for 2 yards and got up, literally between 2-3 yards away from the line of scrimmage and was flagged being too far down field. I didn't know any better but people pro and anti SC were yelling about how bad a call it was and how terrible Pac 12 officials are. Specifically Juju said it was a ridiculous call and something that "literally is never called".

I wanted to ask if the NCAA has given specific directives on how to police those plays.

Last edited:
@darrenrovell 9h9 hours ago

Former USC coach Steve Sarkisian is making $35K as an offensive analyst for Bama, reports @JTalty. Nick Saban makes $38,849 every 2 days.

Mike Locksley is making $45,000. Turned down an $850,000 HC job to take the position.

Just read that "Catholics v. Convicts" was made by a Notre Dame alum. Makes me like it even less.

I thought I read when he got the job that he had turned down an $850,000 position to be an analyst with Alabama?

He made $898,000 last year with Maryland so maybe I misread it and that's what was owed to him on that contract?

I thought I read when he got the job that he had turned down an $850,000 position to be an analyst with Alabama?

He made $898,000 last year with Maryland so maybe I misread it and that's what was owed to him on that contract?

Likely the latter and not the former

The Ballad of Joey Freshwater is always a good read.

I need a 30 for 30 on that.

Last edited:
@DerekMedlin ICYMI: Fayetteville's 100.1 FM will not air ECU-South Florida game over ECU band protest. Yep, seriously:

View media item 2187899

ESPN Fayetteville/ Colonial media CEO, Jeff Andrulonis: "The band members could have quietly protested in the early hours before the game. But they would have required them to wake up early. so instead they decided to make a spectacle of themselves in front of a large crowd..."

I'm starting to think people are being intentionally dumb with some of the **** they say on this topic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom