OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bruce Feldman reported on his podcast that he's confirmed, Strong won't be fired during the season, but if he's fired at the end, Tom Herman to Texas is a done-deal.
This was an assumption on his part due to Herman's ties to UT, and Feldman's own opinion that UT is a superior job to LSU.  He didn't preface by saying he had a source or anything like that. 

Speaking of Charlie's job security 
 Cedric Golden ‏@CedGolden  6h6 hours ago Dallas, TX
Mike Perrin says there is "no magic number" when it comes to a decision on Charlie Strong." Did like the sound of 8 wins, though. #hookem
If they had a healthy me, I'd be riding the bench lol in the long run, John Kelly probably better all around RB than Kamara
OP's finest 
pimp.gif

Tom Martin ‏@4TomMartin  2h2 hours ago Buffalo, NY
HUGE brawl just now at Timon/Joes. Casey Kelly hit late out of bounds, benches clear… Chad Kelly ran onto field and had to be restrained.

Tom Martin ‏@4TomMartin  1h1 hour ago Amherst, NY
For context, fight started literally on top of Chad’s brother, Casey, who took late hit. Chad was on the field after shoving escalated.
SWAG
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Family first. 

Just realized Washington states starting defensive tackle has been expelled from school for the last three weeks but has played... how does that even work? The NCAA is all types of backwards

A&M should win unless Trevor Knight messes things up
That's about how I see it too...

Unfortunately, Trevor Knight ****** up is about as likely as not.

He makes every game for A&M a damn near coin-flip. You don't want wanna play Tennessee in that kinda game right now.

That's about how I see it too...

Unfortunately, Trevor Knight ****** up is about as likely as not.

He makes every game for A&M a damn near coin-flip. You don't want wanna play Tennessee in that kinda game right now.

Someone needs to break that Auburn 2013 lucky horseshoe off in their ***.

What luck? Perceived "luck" Works both ways.
Vols have dragged every team they've played in the 2nd half.
if somethings don't go wrong early, UF, UGA & Va Tech get beat by 3+ Tubs with the back ups playing the 4th quarter easily.

if ND loses to state today does brian kelly get fired at the end of the season?

Last edited:
Of course nc state is goofing this game away, they should be up a couple scores.

Texas's corners are so bad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom