OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know why Mark Walton starts over Yearby.

Shaq Quarterman
smokin.gif
Looked like a Freshman last night, but he gonna be good for years
pimp.gif

We not back
mean.gif

Side note, i THINK we might need some O line recruits. Just maybe...

I don't think he was playing like a freshman last night, but you were probably watching the game more intently than I was so I'll default to your opinion

talent sure a hell not the issue

Considering that our QB doesn't have enough protection to go through his progressions, we lead all power 5 Conference programs in dropped passes, and Virginia Tech toyed with our defense last night I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. We're not as talented as we thought we were.

Last edited:
A&M gotta come on with it tomorrow. Reuben Foster ain't having it with those Trevor Knight QB keepers

A&M gotta come on with it tomorrow. Reuben Foster ain't having it with those Trevor Knight QB keepers

If the Aggies get down and Knight has to throw, it's going to get UGLY fast.
Need to try and stretch Bama a bit ASAP...

Get Reynolds and RSJ moving downfield some and take a couple of shots early...

Going to be really interesting to see if Myles and DaeDae can consistently get pressure without getting unsound in their gaps against the run. If they're going to win, Hurts can't go run for 175 or 200... Gotta keep him in the pocket and make him beat you with his arm.

Yeah ok. We'll see if he's saying that when they're 4-8 and boosters want both their heads.
ND finishing 4-8 is probably the best case scenario for them 
laugh.gif

They'll likely drop one to either of the academies.  Army's not a pushover this year. 

Best case scenario for maximum lulz is they beat Miami then lose out [emoji]128523[/emoji]

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://es.pn/2eBjS8z[/URL]"]
 ESPN CollegeFootball ‏@ESPNCFB  3h3 hours ago

Notre Dame AD says Brian Kelly "will lead this team out of the tunnel opening day next year.” http://es.pn/2eBjS8z 
[/quote]

Maybe they'll bring him back after firing him in a couple weeks, just to lead them out of the tunnel for the last game, just so the AD isn't wrong :lol:

Damn, i didn't expect oregon to get worked this badly. That over might be back in play. I could see a 63-28 scoreline.

Back
Top Bottom