OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where has football gone? I went to a medium school high school game tonight that was better coached than that mess

This might be regional (or a typo), but what is a "medium school high school"? :lol:

Relative to California high school they don't really go by school size until playoffs but medium would be like 1800-2200 students
Most small schools have like 18-25 players per team where as medium schools have like 35-50 players per team. Some large schools carry 110 guys on varsity

All of you talking about "fire Helf, hire ____" are vastly overrating how lucrative the Oregon job is.

And no, Chip Kelly isn't walking back through that door.

Considering how insular Oregon's hiring has been, you're probably looking at Scott Frost, or if you reach outside, maybeee Bryan Harsin or PJ Fleck since he's made it pretty obvious he wants a bigger job.

Helfrich will live til next season to try and fix things. I do admit I say that assuming they don't totally lose out the rest of this year.

Last edited:
All of you talking about "fire Helf, hire ____" are vastly overrating how lucrative the Oregon job is.

Considering how insular Oregon's hiring has been, you're probably looking at Scott Frost, or if you reach outside, maybeee Bryan Harsin or PJ Fleck since he's made it pretty obvious he wants a bigger job.

Helfrich will live til next season to try and fix things. I do admit I say that assuming they don't totally lose out the rest of this year.

Chip heading to USC.

I feel for the kid. He played his heart out.
Plenty of time to grow.
Great performance from Herbert. 42-49 is what we typically put out. The defense is in shambles and should be held accountable for our shortcomings this entire season. We avg 600+ yrds allowed a game and this just makes it ever closer to 700.

On Helfrich, I would give him until the end of the year to reassess his future with our program. If Herbert pans out I dont want him to waste his Sophomore year under a repeat of this year with Helfrich and Hoke.

Chip heading to USC.

Stop being silly just because you think Oregon is a better job than it is. Chip bailed for a reason.

Last edited:

Chip heading to USC.

Stop being silly just because you think Oregon is a better job than it is. Chip bailed for a reason.

Lets be real here. Oregon > any coaching job in the pac12

@sue_campbell_ This is what Phil Knight's money will buy you. A collapsible porta-potty. [emoji]128562[/emoji]#GoBears

^ How does that thing even work?

Last edited:

Chip heading to USC.
Lets be real here. Oregon > any coaching job in the pac12
I still think USC is the better job, but Oregon is the clear #2

Back
Top Bottom