OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was also an illegal block, you can't go low in the open field. But Alabama never gets crap like that called on them.

I only saw it in real time. Looked like a good block to me, but we all know Bama gets the benefit of the doubt so it wouldn't surprise me.

man the Huskies are fun to watch this year. in an amusing way. just gonna chuck it all over the cot damn place :lol:

Sumlin said they wanted to go with the bigger back Ford.

Dumb move.
Yep.

Sumlin and Mazzone took their best offensive weapon off the field because they weren't convinced they could get him to the perimeter.

Stupid. He's run it well between the tackles all year long.

man the Huskies are fun to watch this year. in an amusing way. just gonna chuck it all over the cot damn place :lol:

I think i'm going to check out my Trojans play up there this year. Need to check out the hype of watching a game in Seattle.

Please no rain.

Wasn't able to see the game at all today, but hot damn the buffs are doing well this year. Sounded like they just completely shut down Stanford today on defense. :pimp:. Another missed field goal though... this seasons special teams has been absolutely horrific.

5 carries/5 yards is nothing. Fine get other people involved but for Trae to not play again until the last 2 drives is bad management. Most RBs need carries to get going. The guy is a home run threat who Changes games. Ford is a plodder and is a non factor in space and in the passing game.

yank a kid because he's 5 carries for 5 yards? What?? This dude has been an animal for 4 weeks straight, carrying the team against good teams. 9 yards per carry for the season.

But we yanking him for a kid who's had 27 carries in that same span?

Thats terrible. Very Helton and crew like. Lets bring in Ronald Jones even though Davis has been killing the Utes.

Coaches be over coaching.

Last edited:
Ford also dropped 2-3 balls that hit him in the hands and would've gone for big plays.

Taking Tray off the field after 2 series was incompetent.

Tray is exactly the type of big play threat they needed to go out of their way to get going against Alabama today.

Last edited:
Done with Shaw as head coach.
Just done. If he can't hire an OC from outside his little circle jerk I'm done.

Wasn't able to see the game at all today, but hot damn the buffs are doing well this year. Sounded like they just completely shut down Stanford today on defense. :pimp:. Another missed field goal though... this seasons special teams has been absolutely horrific.

Not hard to "shut down" the most inept offense in college football.

Done with Shaw as head coach.
Just done. If he can't hire an OC from outside his little circle jerk I'm done.

:rofl:

you're crazy man.

You guys have been spoiled. Never thought i'd ever see the say Stanford football fans are spoiled.

You'll never get anything better than Shaw.

Not hard to "shut down" the most inept offense in college football.

Don't sleep on the buffs defense though. They have two lock down corners, and a good linebacking group. Their DBs allow them to do all kinds of blitzes and actually still not give up huge plays. The only game so far this year where we really had a problem with the opponents receiving core was against USC.

Ford also dropped 2-3 balls that hit him in the hands and would've gone for big plays.

Taking Tray off the field after 2 series was incompetent.

Tray is exactly the type of big play threat they needed to go out of their way to get going against Alabama today.
Williams also didn't get his head around early enough on a pass play that would have gone for a huge gain 
laugh.gif

Williams wasn't physical enough for his speed to play. Ford ran hard and his physical play was needed.  

:rofl:

you're crazy man.

You guys have been spoiled. Never thought i'd ever see the say Stanford football fans are spoiled.

You'll never get anything better than Shaw.

Lance Anderson says hi.

We have the WORST offense in all of college football and guess who is calling the plays?

He said they didn't have any plays with love and McCaffrey on the field rogether because they didn't know if he would play?
Okay so the previous seven months you didn't get anything together?

Guy is so annoying and somehow consistently just performs just enough to be good I rather be 2-10 then this junk

Don't sleep on the buffs defense though. They have two lock down corners, and a good linebacking group. Their DBs allow them to do all kinds of blitzes and actually still not give up huge plays. The only game so far this year where we really had a problem with the opponents receiving core was against USC.

I'm not sleeping on the defense but in reality you scored 10 points and won.. 97 times out of 100 you don't win

Stanford is woeful on offense like high school bad

Lance Anderson says hi.

We have the WORST offense in all of college football and guess who is calling the plays?

He said they didn't have any plays with love and McCaffrey on the field rogether because they didn't know if he would play?
Okay so the previous seven months you didn't get anything together?

Guy is so annoying and somehow consistently just performs just enough to be good I rather be 2-10 then this junk

Are you saying you would rather have Lance???

Back
Top Bottom