OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you saying you would rather have Lance???

Better recruiter
Routinely puts together gameplans that actually make sense
Makes adjustments and actual personel changes

Read the Stanford rivals boards, they are begging for Anderson if Shaw somehow takes an NFL job

Better recruiter
Routinely puts together gameplans that actually make sense
Makes adjustments and actual personel changes

Read the Stanford rivals boards, they are begging for Anderson if Shaw somehow takes an NFL job

as a Trojan, I hope to god you guys end up with Anderson with Shaw out of town.

I can check you guys off the list of programs to worry about.

You can only win for so long with 3 star recruits. This was an AMAZING run by Stanford. A very difficult job. But its been a collection of coaches who all did their job. And after one poor season, you guys want to clean house?

I guess welcome to college football Stanford fans.

as a Trojan, I hope to god you guys end up with Anderson with Shaw out of town.

I can check you guys off the list of programs to worry about.

You can only win for so long with 3 star recruits. This was an AMAZING run by Stanford. A very difficult job. But its been a collection of coaches who all did their job. And after one poor season, you guys want to clean house?

I guess welcome to college football Stanford fans.

You obviously don't follow recruiting if you think Stanford is full of three stars.

You obviously don't follow recruiting if you think Stanford is full of three stars.

well, when the majority of your recruits are 3 star recruits the past couple of years, than that means you guys have a bunch of 3 star recruits.

Via ESPN:

2016 14 three stars vs. 9 four stars
2015 16 three stars vs. 6 four stars

you guys have always done more with less. USC is the opposite of Stanford. We do less with more.

Herman's agent got him too busy worrying about next job instead of game planning.

The Eddie Jackson injury for bama gonna make a difference? Secondary is one place they dont have depth.
Haha going to mess around and blow his chance at getting the Texas job. 

Eddie Jackson is probably the best safety in the country, but I'm sure they got another 5 star waiting in the wings. 

Tech :smh: they can actually win if Mahomes pulls his head out of his ***. The defense has already done all they're capable of.

Back
Top Bottom