OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look at Tennessee [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] too many ******* idiot plays and mistakes

Too many bums forced to play

Who are your guys picks for tomorrow's slate?

Upset Pick: WYO > Boise St

Hasn't been discussed much but this weeks WYO-Boise game probably decides the division. 

I'd like to thank Mr Bobby Layne for making me take a look at this game. It wasn't on my radar until you mentioned it. Went in big and it was a chicken dinner. I was so close to even taking the Money Line but +$500 wasn't enough for me. I don't think i've ever watched so much of a Wyoming anything since Fennis Dembo played hoops in the mid 80's. :rofl:

Your other picks didn't fair too well, but this was the one that got me excited. Cheers pal.

View media item 2214599

before anyone starts thinking my question "Is Tennessee still getting to the SEC title game" was serious, it was clearly a joke.

A bad one, clearly

Last edited:
Lmao This doofus Butch calls a roll out waggle for 2 yards to the TE with 20 seconds left

Then Lines up for a 60 yard FG lmaoooko

UK or Vandy will beat Vols also.

Del Rio is playing like trash , LSU will destroy UF if he doesnt improve.

No way Francois last ext 2 or 3 years with the hits he takes....dude is tough wish he was UF qb

Francois out there getting destroyed week after week. He might get hit harder than Kaaya.

Jajuan Jennings is a grown man.

Serious question Gunna, why has Berry never been moved to offense? Guy is dangerous with ball in his hands.

Cook :smh:

Back
Top Bottom