OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Three plays for Stanford and two runs up the middle...
Hmm I thought it was going to change David?

Jajuan Jennings is a grown man.

Serious question Gunna, why has Berry never been moved to offense? Guy is dangerous with ball in his hands.

Cook :smh:

I have no clue. No one knows. My friends who are PROMINENT vols former players don't know. It's ******* buffoonery. 3 years, all kinds of return yards and 1 carry on offense and that was tonight for 6 yards

Jimbo vs Dumbo... It's too bad they both can't lose tonight. I did like seeing Jimbo bury his team though after that awful ref call.

how'd they miss that :lol:

These refs in this game have been pretty awful.... At least they are making terrible calls both ways.

word. that's good at least. i just tuned in after the world series debacle

They just had one of the worst calls of the season where they called an illegal block out in the open field when cook broke free for 60 yards. Jimbo flipped ****, got a 15 yard penalty against him, and they had to punt from their own 10 :lol: what a bunch of bums :lol:

how'd they miss that :lol:

These refs in this game have been pretty awful.... At least they are making terrible calls both ways.

word. that's good at least. i just tuned in after the world series debacle

They just had one of the worst calls of the season where they called an illegal block out in the open field when cook broke free for 60 yards. Jimbo flipped ****, got a 15 yard penalty against him, and they had to punt from their own 10 :lol: what a bunch of bums :lol:

ahh that explains why he was losing his **** on the ref right when i switched over :rofl:

In the Ole Miss game -- Jameis said this Oline coach was so tough on that postition, why is the QB always getting lit up???

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom