OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just disgusting. Where is the humanity? Anyone with any small amount of dignity should've known it wasn't right what was happening to that young lady. SMH.

^ I guess what happen to Jaylen Smith in the Fiesta Bowl is going to have a lot players, being projected in the first round, do this unless they're in the playoffs.

Does this also mean these players can avoid fall finals and disenroll from school even earlier?

they don't have to take a single final if they don't want to.
Just will be ineligible for Bowl.

Deion sanders dropped all his classes his JR year [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] and still played bowl game. They changed the rule after that Ninja fleeced the system

Thanks. I'm just wondering because it's another NCAA nuisance these athletes can avoid with this very smart decision. Good for Fournette and McCaffrey.

Deion :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
The video mentioned is a total of 90 seconds.
If that girl said No after 90 seconds, it's still rape.

If she felt forced and did it just to escape what she thought was perceived threat or harm it's still sexual assault.

These kids boycotting is idiotic.
The school has a lower atandard of evidence than a criminal trial its similar to a civil case.

Antone Winfield and crew need to be better parents.
Very disturbing
Yup, and if she consented to the first two guys but not to the next 8 who busted in the room, then it's still rape. 

C0DnkWaXcAAfriY.jpg

No issue with Fournette or McCaffery skipping the bowl games. They gain nothing from playing. Schools feasting on their athletes $$$, now you gotta look out for yourself. Stay healthy and get your money.

No issue with Fournette or McCaffery skipping the bowl games. They gain nothing from playing. Schools feasting on their athletes $$$, now you gotta look out for yourself. Stay healthy and get your money.

I agree with them skipping as well.

It's time to get paid. They've done their 3 year minimum. Not worth an injury like we saw last year. You aren't going to be drafted based on one game.

InsideCarolinaVerified account ‏@InsideCarolina  2h2 hours ago
#UNC QB Mitch Trubisky received a first-round grade from the NFL advisory committee. On his decision timeline: http://insideca.ro/TjDM307gMdm 

The video tape of Joe Mixon punching an Oklahoma student has garnered the lion’s share of the headlines and many are asking, “What’s next?” For months now, I’ve been informed the OU running back was leaning towards entering the draft, as those in his inner circle asked for my opinion. I was consistently steadfast in my belief Mixon should return to Oklahoma for a variety of reasons. Since the release of the video, general managers around the league have told those close to Mixon he won’t get drafted, there’s a possibility he won’t be signed as a free agent and he may not even receive an invitation to the combine should he declare for the draft.

His best and possibly only option at this point is returning to Oklahoma, if that’s even possible. There were two consistent themes throughout my conversations on the topic this weekend: Mixon was given bad advice staying silent over the issue and it would’ve been better had the tape been released two years ago.

When all is said and done, people feel as many as 22 Michigan Wolverines will be in NFL camps next year -- the result of being drafted next April or signing as undrafted free agents immediately afterwards.

From the coaching front, Western Michigan’s P.J. Fleck is still the hot name despite being bypassed for the big jobs that were recently filled. Rumor has it he’ll be the first choice for Northwestern -- if somehow Pat Fitzgerald ends up with the Chicago Bears -- or the Michigan Wolverines if Jim Harbaugh takes an NFL job. Some feel he’d be a great fit for the Los Angeles Rams, thought that’s a steep climb for Fleck in my opinion.
http://draftanalyst.com/da-draft-buzz-december-19th

Not sure I believe that about Mixon not getting picked up at least as a UDFA.  Tyreek Hill still got drafted by the Chiefs despite being involved in a much worse incident involving his pregnant girlfriend. 

Last edited:
Not sure I believe that about Mixon not getting picked up at least as a UDFA.  Tyreek Hill still got drafted by the Chiefs despite being involved in a much worse incident involving his pregnant girlfriend. 

If ray rice has taught us anything, its that a video makes things much worse in public perception.

Fleck to the Rams. Well damn. That would be a letdown for me, although i like him as a coach. But seems way too soon.

I had to look up Tyreek Hill's incident while at Oklahoma State. Had no idea that occurred.

If ray rice has taught us anything, its that a video makes things much worse in public perception.
Rice was washed though, which is why he wasn't given a second chance.  He'd probably be better off coming back for another year to further separate himself from the incident, but I'd be shocked if he wasn't drafted this year. 

Yo Dirk bruh man from langham creek flipped from Georgia to UT.

Don't know why but dude real deal too

Back
Top Bottom