OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This Aubrey Solomon stuff is interesting. I'm gonna be shocked if SC really pulls him, Tufele, and Tui...

Michigan ain't done nothing in 20 years with or without Jimmy they are winning 7 games next year don't be hurt

Michigan ain't done nothing in 20 years with or without Jimmy they are winning 7 games next year don't be hurt
laugh.gif

I really hope the other Stanford sidewalk fans aren't as insufferable as you. 

:lol:

Okay Internet tough guy. Luckily you have Jordan's pes to look forward to cause god knows the product on the field is gonna lose to Iowa again [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

laugh.gif

Okay Internet tough guy. Luckily you have Jordan's pes to look forward to cause god knows the product on the field is gonna lose to Iowa again [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Meet me in Temecula b. 

I'll wash your face with your Sac St degree. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Meet me in Temecula b. 

Sorry Stanford doesn't accept 80 million people a semester like Michigan
That probably holds a ton of weight in the professional world

Hey I went to Michigan!!!
So did 55,000 people that semester congrats

Well I personally know of a person in this thread who went to a ivy league school then went to Michigan after, so I wouldn't be so quick to **** on Michigan and the school/education :lol: :lol:

But hey, what do I know

Last edited:
UM is one of the better academic colleges in the country. Always top 50.

And talking up Stanfords academics when said person didn't attend is lame as hell.

Michael Spath ‏@MichaelSpathITH 3m3 minutes ago
More
According to a source, Jeremy Clark has been denied a sixth year of eligibility. Has signed an agent and will pursue his NFL options.

Well I personally know of a person in this thread who went to a ivy league school then went to Michigan after, so I wouldn't be so quick to **** on Michigan and the school/education :lol: :lol:

But hey, what do I know

Michigan's the 2nd best academic school in the B10. It's a top-tier public a la Berkeley, UCLA, and Austin.

I almost went there for undergrad but I was getting hosed financially for being out-of-state. I had them, USC, Cornell, and Northwestern as my final hats, so to speak. Only the last school took care of me.

My man defending Stanford and didnt go there :smh: stop throwing rocks at Umich...top tier public education my son :smokin

Michigan's the 2nd best academic school in the B10. It's a top-tier public a la Berkeley, UCLA, and Austin.

I almost went there for undergrad but I was getting hosed financially for being out-of-state. I had them, USC, Cornell, and Northwestern as my final hats, so to speak. Only the last school took care of me.

Northwestern dropped the bags on your official visit.

You had no choice but to make a business decision and one that was in the best interest of your family.

Michael Spath ‏@MichaelSpathITH 3m3 minutes ago
More
According to a source, Jeremy Clark has been denied a sixth year of eligibility. Has signed an agent and will pursue his NFL options.
Damn, that sucks. Will be young at corner next year. Hill and Long will get plenty of opportunity. Ambry Thomas too. 

Meet me in Temecula b. 

Sorry Stanford doesn't accept 80 million people a semester like Michigan
That probably holds a ton of weight in the professional world

Hey I went to Michigan!!!
So did 55,000 people that semester congrats
Well at least you're honest about just being rejected and spared all of us of some sob story about how you and your suburbanite parents "just couldn't afford it". 

I'm sure your Sac St degree gets you a lot of hits on apps out there in NorCal tho

I remember when Hawaii did the same thing for me the year they were in the Sugar bowl, had me ready to sign right then and there. Then it all went out the window when they left for SMU

Back
Top Bottom