OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From SECrant so take it with a YUGE grain of salt 
 They literally aren't getting any of their remaining targets and will be lucky to hang on to what they got. They got exposed in South Florida for cheating and now nobody wants to touch them. 
Total disaster unfolding in that ****e hole right now. Anyone and everyone is running. Nobody wants to be associated with them right now. Things are about to get very nasty with the NCAA. A recruit has a video of two UF assistants offering cash. 

Going to get interesting. The Homestead staff banned UF from their campus. Now, a video has been provided to the NCAA showing exactly why. Could be a death penalty situation. No school has ever been busted for such a blatant violation. 

Smh we probably didn't offer enough cash. This staff just doesn't get it man. 

LOL, you offered plenty. The problem is, you offered it to a kid that doesn't play that game, and that kid and his school turned UF in. Everyone is finding out about this now, which is why everything is imploding. 

I believe the Homestead coach went public about banning UF from campus on Twitter last week. The video isn't going to be made public. That's been sent directly to the NCAA. Kids are talking about it like crazy though. That's why Herbert committed to Miami. That's why Henderson is coming to Miami. That's why Edwards won't visit UF this weekend either and will sign with Miami. 

Don't worry, the donkey will be gone within a week. Only problem is, no coach worth a damn is going to want to touch that program. Guys just got cavalier and sloppy 

it-s-still-real-to-me-dammit-o.gif

Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing  8h8 hours ago
 Les Miles to serve as Signing Day guest analyst on ESPNU. Is a full-time job coming? http://dlvr.it/NCdxyQ 
 Michigan's Jim Harbaugh made his final in-person pitch to Clay-Chalkville receiver Nico Collins on Thursday. This weekend, Georgia head coach Kirby Smart will do the same.
The Wolverines head coach visited Collins at the school on Thursday before heading over to his house.

"We just got to hang out a little bit and just talked since it was the last time we got to do so before Signing Day," said Collins, a four-star recruit. "He told me they use a lot of spread next year and he's saying I can be that X-position (outside receiver) and be a main factor."
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2017/01/jim_harbaugh_kirby_smart_make.html

Last edited:
The former Wolverine commit knows who he is signing with on February 1.
"I feel like I have found out where I am going," Solomon said. "It came to me on Wednesday. I just prayed about it the night before and when I woke up, the answer came to me."
Many believe in the power of prayer, but was it really that simple?
If Solomon got his answer on Wednesday, the only coaching staff who had visited him this week prior to that was from USC. Alabama, Georgia and Michigan all came in on Thursday.
Does that really mean anything? Likely not. Maybe even no would be the better, more accurate answer to that question.
When watching from Scout's point of view, the school who has the most momentum the last couple of weeks has been Michigan. Since Jim Harbaugh was riding go-carts and bowling with Solomon and his family almost two weeks ago, the Wolverines have clearly been the school most talked about.

*shrug* We're just happy to be here.

More signing day shenanigans:

Just yesterday a recruit tweeted about an Auburn coach visiting his high school twice in the same week. I don't think anyone actually caught it. A bunch of Auburn writers retweeted how they were making the kid a major priority overlooking the fact that schools can't visit recruits more than once a week. Haha

:lol:

More signing day shenanigans:
Just yesterday a recruit tweeted about an Auburn coach visiting his high school twice in the same week. I don't think anyone actually caught it. A bunch of Auburn writers retweeted how they were making the kid a major priority overlooking the fact that schools can't visit recruits more than once a week. Haha
laugh.gif
roll.gif

DJ Durkin about to keep Ant McFarland at home. Big coup for the Terps. 

Back
Top Bottom