OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gavin Morris needs to just @ Mora and stop with the subliminals

Coaches making promises and they won't even be there next year! #Facts #WeRunLA #StopBegging [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]128155[/emoji]
— gavin morris (@DaGman7)

January 30, 2017

#WhatsYourRecord #WhatBowlGamedidYouGo2 #Facts #WeRunLA #FightOn [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]127801[/emoji][emoji]128155[/emoji]

January 30, 2017

Can't be mora because they won't fire him next year

Last edited:

Gavin Morris needs to just @ Mora and stop with the subliminals

Coaches making promises and they won't even be there next year! #Facts #WeRunLA #StopBegging [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]128155[/emoji]

January 30, 2017

#WhatsYourRecord #WhatBowlGamedidYouGo2 #Facts #WeRunLA #FightOn [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]127801[/emoji][emoji]128155[/emoji]

January 30, 2017
Can't be mora because they won't fire him next year
Yeah it's Willie Taggart. His staff has been dirty recruiting some kids (specifically Julian Falaniko, Josh Falo, and Jacob Lichtenstein) by telling them that SC is going to land player X, will no longer have room for them, and won't honor their commitments/drop them as recruits.

Yeah it's Willie Taggart. His staff has been dirty recruiting some kids (specifically Julian Falaniko, Josh Falo, and Jacob Lichtenstein) by telling them that SC is going to land player X, will no longer have room for them, and won't honor their commitments/drop them as recruits.

Taggart & Rhule (Baylor) have definitely been (smartly) pushing the same kinda angle. Relaying to kids that they will be looked at as depth & school x but if you come to our school you'll be in line to start

NT. What's good. It's been awhile.

Just wanted to check in and say I'm excited about what Willie Taggart is doing in Eugene. I think we'll land close to a top 15 class with the addition of Lenoir and Falo.

Been really busy with grad school, but you know I'm always following the Ducks :pimp:

NT. What's good. It's been awhile.

Just wanted to check in and say I'm excited about what Willie Taggart is doing in Eugene. I think we'll land close to a top 15 class with the addition of Lenoir and Falo.

Been really busy with grad school, but you know I'm always following the Ducks
pimp.gif

Falo silent committed somewhere else though

d6f.jpg

j.k. who knows anything in crootin

Last edited:
Scout's got you ranked #27 right now. Even with those two kids alone, you're not going to be top 15.

Alabama loading up @ DL Again.

Phidarian Mathis to Tuscaloosa. Likely to be joined by Labryan Ray tmrw

Any recruits in particular you guys are looking forward to tmrw re: their announcements?

FYI, please don't forget to pay attention to the quality of the hats on the table. If your team is the ****** gas station hat on the table, go ahead and change the channel. Very likely you will be upset @ the results, :lol: :lol:

^ I can't remember who it was that disproved that theory within the past three years.

He changed his mind last minute and didn't have a hat so his family member ran to a local Wawa or something 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Any recruits in particular you guys are looking forward to tmrw re: their announcements?
Mostly Marvin Wilson and Ruggs because FSU thinks they're getting them, and LSU and Bama think that they are too. 
laugh.gif

The top kids commit earlier and earlier these days. Sure there will inevitably be some surprises. 

Alabama loading up @ DL Again.

Phidarian Mathis to Tuscaloosa. Likely to be joined by Labryan Ray tmrw

FYI, please don't forget to pay attention to the quality of the hats on the table. If your team is the ****** gas station hat on the table, go ahead and change the channel. Very likely you will be upset @ the results,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Signing-Day-Tennessee-Football-2.jpg

Signing-Day-Tennessee-Football-1.jpg

Gunna send them a New Era with that bag.

Exceptions to the rule

The 1st one isn't that bad but the last one....woof.

Hell, Matthew Thomas mighta had the WORST fsu hat in history :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom