OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exceptions to the rule

The 1st one isn't that bad but the last one....woof.

Hell, Matthew Thomas mighta had the WORST fsu hat in history
roll.gif
7015640.jpg

"Nobody knows this. The day of signing day, I didn't have a @USC_Athletics  hat." 
1f633.png
@AdoreeKnows  talks about becoming a Trojan. 

^^^ Talks about flipping from UF to USC the last day.

Last edited:
Can't wait. Gonna try and work from home tomorrow to watch the festivities. Its been a while since i've done that.

Posting up at the computer with watchESPN and WTKA streaming... Glad I don't have to visit with any docs tomorrow

Michigan insiders on Rivals flipping now that Aubrey to Bama...:rofl: ... Im glad I get these subscriptions for free

Michigan insiders on Rivals flipping now that Aubrey to Bama...:rofl: ... Im glad I get these subscriptions for free

His mom's fighting it but I've been reading for a couple weeks he's not feeling Mich at all, just she wouldn't give him any say in it.

Couldn't have guessed he wasn't feeling Michigan since he said "F___ Michigan ". Lol at that point I said no chance he comes to my team.

New Texas Tech freshman wide receiver Bronson Boyd has been dismissed from the team just days after joining the program, the university confirmed Saturday.

Boyd was one of 12 newcomers who enrolled at Texas Tech early to participate in spring practice.

Boyd was a four-star prospect out of Arlington, Texas, and was the third-highest prospect in the Red Raiders' recruiting class.

A university spokesman declined to give a reason for Boyd's dismissal.

Wonder where he will end up

Last edited:
Goodbye Brent Musburger. Legend for us old farts in here.

"Flute flushed, throws it down.....Caught by Boston College, I don't believe it!!" One of many memories.....

Will miss the gambling references in game.

Back
Top Bottom