OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're brothers. Half brothers.
I know, I was being facetious. But I am curious what information you have regarding Jamel and Dalvin/James Cook. Literally every place that I've seen, including Jamel's own USC profile refers to Dalvin as his cousin and plenty of other publications. Pretty corny if that was added to his profile if they're just good family friends who just so happen to share the same last name. I'm assuming you're in the 305 or nearby?

They're brothers. Half brothers.

I know, I was being facetious. But I am curious what information you have regarding Jamel and Dalvin/James Cook. Literally every place that I've seen, including Jamel's own USC profile refers to Dalvin as his cousin and plenty of other publications. Pretty corny if that was added to his profile if they're just good family friends who just so happen to share the same last name. I'm assuming you're in the 305 or nearby?

No, I just follow SFla recruiting lol. @DreClark agreed.

Mark Pope 
pimp.gif

Freep Sports‏Verified account @freepsports  2h2 hours ago
 Michigan State football has announced tonight that Mark Dantonio will hold a news conference at 11 a.m. tomorrow at Spartan Stadium.
MSU's had a media blackout all spring up to this point. 

Chip Brown of Horns Digest reports that Texas will pursue Notre Dame senior QB Malik Zaire as a graduate transfer.
Texas whiffed in its chase of LSU quarterback Brandon Harris -- Harris chose North Carolina -- and will now turn its attention to another marquee grad transfer.  

Horns HC Tom Herman has expressed interest in adding a veteran signal-caller to compete with sophomore Shane Buechele (the incumbent starter) and true freshman Sam Ehlinger. According to reports, Zaire was considering Wisconsin, Baylor and North Carolina immediately after he announced he'd leave Notre Dame. Since then, both Baylor and UNC have signed grad transfer quarterbacks.
Michigan added former S Jordan Kovacs to the "staff". 

Last edited:
Hope Zaire goes to Texas just for the UF meltdown because their mod is predicting that he ends up there :lol:

1 year left, don't think you can risk going to a team where there is a better than decent chance that you might not even start.

Back
Top Bottom