OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These ratings kinda stink. Give me Francois over Hurts any day.

Hurts was pretty much expected to manage the game and not do anything dumb to lose it. He did a great job considering he was a Frosh, but #11??? I couldn't tell you the last time I was impressed with an Alabama QB that could possibly play at the next level.

Just hope DF doesn't get injured during the season, if so, we're in the hurt locker, no pun intended. With Henry's transfer and D. Johnson punching that girl, the depth at QB is atrocious. Hindsight is 20/20, but ... would have been nice if they grabbed another QB last year considering Henry's issues. After he was suspended, I didn't really hear much about what he did or anything following that.. At this point, I'd take Rizzo as the backup over JJ Cosentino. Every time J.J. stepped on the field, it's been a mess.

And even with JT looking like trash the last two years, the team still only losses 3 games total... :smh:

Freshman linebacker Tayler Katoa had to get an MRI on his knee Thursday night. Feels bad.

they were MAD as ****
mjlol.png
umad.png

And even with JT looking like trash the last two years, the team still only losses 3 games total... :smh:

He had some good support around him though. I hope he turns it around for his last year, I think part of it was him and part of it was poor play calling. You don't go from shattering records as a freshman to horrid overnight

Small clip from a buckeye site, hope its true. All this stuff is so homer-esque you have to take it with a grain of salt

"Second Wiseman has been watching and chimed in with this quick hitter...

"Go back and watch Oregon's offense in the initial drive against the Buckeyes in the National Title game. They were attacking all sections of the field---had the OSU defense in total disarray and it looked like the game might have to finish 100-99.

That is what its like to watch the Ohio State offense operate right now.

They are going FAST.

Faster than they ever did under Warinner. Faster than they ever did under Herman. Faster than the first half of the Sugar Bowl with Pryor. FAST.

Causing huge problems for the defense right now--and have a few plays that when run in combination are yet to be stopped to any significant degree.

Wilson's pedigree as an offensive line guy is in full display---as he is all about putting the offensive line in good spots and positions to succeed. Not running them into massed fronts and watching them fail.

This OSU offense is unlike anything I've ever seen before....."

Last edited:
Deshaun had some stones showing up after doing them like that... Can't imagine he was surprised... Anderson and Gilberry looking mad childish but Deshaun should prob give it some time before trying that

He was probably trying to implement Dumbo's teachings from the lost MLK manuscripts that only Dumbo has seen.

He was taking Dabo to visit his future HC job
Wouldn't be surprised if Saban calls it quit, Dabo is near the top, or at the top of their replacement list. Can only think of a few HC they'd probably be interested in, but not sure whether the feeling is mutual. Dabo being a former player, makes all the sense in the world, even though Dabo has an affinity for the Tigers...  

Taron Vincent to the Buckeyes.

Hope he stinks it up on the field, kid is overrated anyways. Bum.

j/k Hell of a pickup for Urban & Co. Kid is the goods and handled his recruitment about as well as could be expected

Taron Vincent to the Buckeyes.

Hope he stinks it up on the field, kid is overrated anyways. Bum.

j/k Hell of a pickup for Urban & Co. Kid is the goods and handled his recruitment about as well as could be expected
These kids are fickle. I won't believe it till they sign on the dotted line. Not saying he'll flip, but it happens more than I'd like. I feel bad for programs at times.

Wouldn't be surprised if Saban calls it quit, Dabo is near the top, or at the top of their replacement list. Can only think of a few HC they'd probably be interested in, but not sure whether the feeling is mutual. Dabo being a former player, makes all the sense in the world, even though Dabo has an affinity for the Tigers...  

I think once he passes Bear he will call it quits. I'd hate to be the person who replaces him, good lord

These kids are fickle. I won't believe it till they sign on the dotted line. Not saying he'll flip, but it happens more than I'd like. I feel bad for programs at times.

100% agree, I never feed into any of it until they are on campus but definitely a nice pick up if it sticks

Last edited:

I think once he passes Bear he will call it quits. I'd hate to be the person who replaces him, good lord
100% agree, I never feed into any of it until they are on campus but definitely a nice pick up if it sticks
I agree to both points. 'Bama better live it up now because when Satan leaves ... I can imagine they're going to go through some rough years. Just hard to replace someone like Saban. It's like trying to fill Michael Jordan's shoes. Who the hell wants to deal with that headache?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom