OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fields and Corral will be at Friday Night Lights.

Dont see either one committing this weekend.

Pitts a 4* TE once linked to PSU with Fields did commit yesterday.

6LBnVhx.jpg

Never change Lane

Fields and Corral will be at Friday Night Lights.

Dont see either one committing this weekend.

Pitts a 4* TE once linked to PSU with Fields did commit yesterday.

I doubt Corral commits anywhere til later in the year after he sees what Fields and Daniels ('18) do. If Fields goes to UGA, UF will go all in on Matt and vice versa. But, if SC whiffs on Daniels or decides they can take him and keep Daniels, he's 100% going there.

Fields is weird in I've heard UGA, UF, USC, PSU again for him. I have no idea which way he's leaning.

Fields had this to say at FNL, " somethings about to happen, just not with me."

Would rather have Fields but Corral be a great pickup. Prefer when qbs commit early and help recruit rest of class.

Fields is handling his recruitment the right way. Collecting bags from everyone and making them all think they have a good shot.

Couple of insider Ole Miss stuffs:

USC has backchannel reached out to Shea Patterson since there are rumors starting about the NCAA giving all Ole Miss players a transfer waiver after this season. (2 years ago Shea was down to LSU, SC, & OM and then his brother got a job with Ole Miss...)

Also, Ole Miss boosters may have kicked the tires on Tee Martin, as have some Kentucky boosters.

I don't have any Ole Miss subscriptions so I don't know what's being reported on their sites. Maybe @superju can fill us in. Or was he a MSU fan?

Couple of insider Ole Miss stuffs:

USC has backchannel reached out to Shea Patterson since there are rumors starting about the NCAA giving all Ole Miss players a transfer waiver after this season. (2 years ago Shea was down to LSU, SC, & OM and then his brother got a job with Ole Miss...)

Also, Ole Miss boosters may have kicked the tires on Tee Martin, as have some Kentucky boosters.

I don't have any Ole Miss subscriptions so I don't know what's being reported on their sites. Maybe @superju can fill us in. Or was he a MSU fan?

They'd have to get hit with another year of a post season ban.

Back
Top Bottom