OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If OM gets another year of a postseason ban, they probably go scorched earth, which wouldn't be good for anyone.

SuperJ5 SuperJ5 how many games does Luke need to win to keep the job? Before Freeze got fired I thought you guys were going to be a lot better than what the pre-season predictions were saying.

On and off the field lol.

Nako will USC push for him late?

Allegedly they have a silent from JT Daniels and it's pretty clear the two of them won't go to the same school. SC right now is pushing hard for Fields (likely not gonna happen) and Jack Tuttle, but still talk to Corral. I don't see them going after Corral again unless they whiff on every other QB they want this class and even then that would cost then Daniels next year. Corral also didn't look great at the opening allegedly so people have cooled on him.

53A4C340-9E90-490F-B6A4-46F4CB07299A_zpsg7y0pgk7.gif

If OM gets another year of a postseason ban, they probably go scorched earth, which wouldn't be good for anyone.

SuperJ5 SuperJ5 how many games does Luke need to win to keep the job? Before Freeze got fired I thought you guys were going to be a lot better than what the pre-season predictions were saying.
I say 6, which is possible. Kids love him, plus its been whispered that Shea does not want to play for 3 HC's/OC's in his time there....

Kam Carter is the last guy I'd ever want on my team...dude can never be wrong, always tryna fight teammates, sloppy, gonna wash out at Pitt.

Chauncy Rivers on the other hand will be playing on sundays.

Back
Top Bottom