Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

It's no surprise--Get the ball to KP as much as possible :lol:

News flash--Brandon Jennings is a pretty good ball distributor

Melo at the 4 where he should ALWAYS be and put him and KP in pick and roll situations. KP is already devastating on the floor, defenses would have a tough time guarding him more so.

Danilo Gallinari and Wilson Chandler were great pick up for us. But we were better off with Melo. Look at the Nuggets since.

There's so many players not in the league better than Pookie. He's over here bumming it up on a 20 mill contract. Sad.

Everyone shooting better than Klay from 3 this year.
laugh.gif
I shoot better than that ***** from the 3
Danilo Gallinari and Wilson Chandler were great pick up for us. But we were better off with Melo. Look at the Nuggets since.
I cant remember the last time Ive seen Gallo or Chandler on the floor

Last edited:
It's no surprise--Get the ball to KP as much as possible :lol:

News flash--Brandon Jennings is a pretty good ball distributor

Melo at the 4 where he should ALWAYS be and put him and KP in pick and roll situations. KP is already devastating on the floor, defenses would have a tough time guarding him more so.

they're the only players, from that list, that are even worth mentioning. even then, they still aren't even that good. KP has been the best pick in over a decade, maybe two.

Guaranteed the nuggets have a had a better overall record than us since the trade. And when Gallo and Chandler are healthy they are a tough team and have a waaaaay better record than us with Melo.

Last edited:
Guaranteed the nuggets have a had a better overall record than us since the trade. And when Gallo and Chandler are healthy they are a tough team and have a waaaaay better record than us with Melo.

still no championships or even playoff runs. its a wash IMO. no point in bringing up the "what if" conversations again.

still no championships or even playoff runs. its a wash IMO. no point in bringing up the "what if" conversations again.

Nah I'm over that whole trade. I was just referring to @HankScorpio post Where he said we are far better off with Melo.

Last edited:
Really hope Horny builds on Kuz and WIlly's performances from the other game and gives them significant playing time with the 2nd unit tonight.

The Sacramento Kings are open to trading Willie Cauley-Stein.

Cauley-Stein has been seeking a bigger role than he has so far received under Dave Joerger. Cauley-Stein has averaged just 4.9 points, 1.8 rebounds and 0.6 blocks in 14.5 minutes per game so far in his second NBA season.

Cauley-Stein was the sixth overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft out of Kentucky. The Kings subsequently added several big men which has made finding minutes for Cauley-Stein problematic.

I wouldn't mind him, he's pretty good :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom