Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

This could work out great if we still win this game. A rested Melo will be key in Toronto tomorrow. 2-0 would be amazing

Last edited:
This is one of the reasons why I'm losing interest in basketball. Refs give T's out like it's nothing. That **** was gross. Two T's for that ****. Come on yo. ****** pathetic.

This is one of the reasons why I'm losing interest in basketball. Refs give T's out like it's nothing. That **** was gross. Two T's for that ****. Come on yo. ****** pathetic.

For real though, Refs want to be part of the game so bad and want to have impact in the outcome of the game. Especially in the NBA and NFL

What about the calls before then. Boston can do whatever they want on defense and we can't even breath on them. Free throw disparity was 20-3 before melo got tossed. look at the crap 3rd foul they called on porzingis

For real though, Refs want to be part of the game so bad and want to have impact in the outcome of the game. Especially in the NBA and NFL

Yeah, it's gotten real bad the last 4-5 years in the NBA. I can't stand how players can't talk to each other now. They say anything and it's a T. It's ********.

I never really am one to be on some ref conspiracy tip but they had to have money on the game.

We had the Celtics on smash and we were in a groove. The refs start blowing their whistle mess up the momentum. Take both our players out for the rest of the half and game respectively. Smh. Nonsense,

melo.gif

Back
Top Bottom