Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I loved the zone look the other night, it worked. Reminded me of the 2011 Mavs who executed the zone defense to perfection en route to their championship run.

going to the game tonight vs the mavs. at least the prospect of all you can eat tacos, pulled pork sliders and beer will make up for any poor playing

Our next 3 games are very winnable (vs. DAL, @WSH & vs. DET)

If we can just find some intensity we should get back to .500 easy 
eyes.gif

Knicks D sucks bc of Melo, dude freelances and takes liberties on everything on that end...and he's done that every season he's been here, except the JKidd season.

Knicks D sucks bc of Melo, dude freelances and takes liberties on everything on that end...and he's done that every season he's been here, except the JKidd season.

Oh okay. The eye test and stats say otherwise though.

His defense isn't good but it's not bad either.

Last edited:
I would love this unit to play zone. I can't lie.

They definitely have the length to do so successfully, it will mitigate the fact that they struggle with on ball defense due to people playing out of position and the lack of lateral quickness. Don't know why Horny abandoned it when it was working.

Last edited:
This team like that girl that always breaks your heart, but you still love her :smh:

Gotta get a side piece to take your mind off the hurt. I been watching as many Westbrook games as I can. [emoji]128517[/emoji] If only he'd put on a Knicks uni. :smh:

Last edited:
Westbrook is our PG in MyLeague. Dude just looks so good in a Knicks jersey [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Last edited:
If Derrick keeps this stat line up for rest of the year averaging 16 and 5 on 45% no way Knicks don't throw him a max this summer hahah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom