Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Happy birthday again JRS. But my basketball analysis must be rusty, because I see more than a 32 win team. That's the first time I could say that in years.

Can't front, that Death Row tee is cold. Only thing is, it screams "Early 2000s". 
grin.gif

My birthday is October 10th but close enough. Thanks y'all.

**** Bleacher Report and they're ******** estimations. We winning 50 this year and losing to Cleveland in the ECF.

Man...I played 2K17 yesterday for the first time. Knicks were incredible! I went 6-0 and I started making the homies play with Cleveland, etc because it was too easy. Newsflash...I'm not really a beast at the game and I haven't played really since 2K16 first came out. But they had them boys running the break, lockdown D, they fixed Melo's jumper. Team was way too raw. Everyone can play D, pass and shoot.

If only they can play like this in real life and stay just as healthy [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Last edited:
Man...I played 2K17 yesterday for the first time. Knicks were incredible! I went 6-0 and I started making the homies play with Cleveland, etc because it was too easy. Newsflash...I'm not really a beast at the game and I haven't played really since 2K16 first came out. But they had them boys running the break, lockdown D, they fixed Melo's jumper. Team was way too raw. Everyone can play D, pass and shoot.

If only they can play like this in real life and stay just as healthy [emoji]128514[/emoji].

What's Rose's durability rating?

My birthday is October 10th but close enough. Thanks y'all.

**** Bleacher Report and they're ******** estimations. We winning 50 this year and losing to Cleveland in the ECF.

Our bdays are three days apart and we have the same predictions for this season are we brothers ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom