Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

CzSyY8TWgAA_1VS.jpg:large

I don't understand Noah and DMC's relationship. What are they, frenemies?

Sometimes I think they want to kill each other. Sometimes it looks like they boys.

Last edited:
Rob Perez [emoji]10004[/emoji] @World_Wide_Wob
The Knicks are 4-0 in games decided by three points or less and what is more unbelievable is that this is not a typo
1:15 AM - 10 Dec 2016

I don't think its ironic that KP has been shooting bad since he made the comments about needing to get more rebounds. The last 4 games he has shot poorly but has had 10+ boards per game. He is trying harder down low, and that extra effort is effecting his fatigue and his shooting.

KP has been looking like a robot the last few games. Like he looks completely clueless on the defensive end sometimes. He was so much better and smarter last year when it came to rotations. Now idk what he's doing.

Didn't catch last night's game. But glad to see we pulled out a win. Looks like we almost blew it again :lol:

I feel pretty confident to say that the Knicks are going to make the playoffs..

But I'm also aware that the Knicks was 22-22 at one point last yr and ended up missing the playoffs lol

I feel pretty confident to say that the Knicks are going to make the playoffs..

But I'm also aware that the Knicks was 22-22 at one point last yr and ended up missing the playoffs lol
This team is a lot different than last years. We also have a coach that's light years better than Fisher & Rambis combined

Rob Perez [emoji]10004[/emoji] @World_Wide_Wob
The Knicks are 4-0 in games decided by three points or less and what is more unbelievable is that this is not a typo
1:15 AM - 10 Dec 2016

We haven't been playing great teams lately but the past few years we'd lose games like last night.

Just beating the teams we're supposed to beat is good progress

Deadass wouldn't mind just giving KP a night off at some point. Whenever d rose byke, against a lower team. Maybe against the Suns.

Last edited:
It's so evident KP is intimidated by Cousins. Whatever that issue is, he needs to MAN UP with icyhot. Cause we can't have him being like this. Melo is not guaranteed an average game to save us every night

Idk what it is about KP. He's just been playing kinda soft recently. Probably having girl problems, thats really the main reason most athletes play like **** at times :lol:

Idk what it is about KP. He's just been playing kinda soft recently. Probably having girl problems, thats really the main reason most athletes play like **** at times :lol:

Which shold be the opposite. If I were a pro athlete like KP going through girl probs id be dropping triple doubles on that *** so she can watch my highlights all over the media

Last edited:
KP will get it together. Just going through mini-slump right now.

It happens.

Carmelo's been playing great ball to keep us afloat during the injuries and slumps.

Need Rose back 100% healthy and need C. Lee to get it clicking. Noah did a good job guarding Boogie this game, hopefully he can keep that up and develop some type of offensive game.

I really want us to get this W in LA.

14-10 would be nice.

I mean more match up wise. I think in sports theres always a couple teams or players you just dont match up well with.

Cousins has stolen the ball from KP twice, while it's in his hands! He's blocked a number of his shots too. Who else is doing that? Props to boogie for being a bull but he really shouldnt be able to do all that. It looks like KP is scared he's gonna get rocked in the mouth. Boy this is ball. You got Melo and Noah there with your back too. youre not gonna catch the fade. Play ball.

It just SEEMS like Cousins gets in his personal space, and he cant shake him off. COuld be dating to last season when he abused Rolo and KP in Sac. Or it could just be something else.

Back
Top Bottom