Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Melo doesn't play that all the time. Only when they play small which has been more and more lately. Anyway, the more 4s the better. I would prioritize them in today's game in general. I like having lineups where all 5 guys can shoot.

Melo is a PF who's being played out of position just like KP. If you can't see why I could tell you 72 million reasons but it might take me 4 years

The ideal 5 next to KP would be an athletic center like deandre jordan, whiteside, bismack type player.

i said we shouldve looked at Biyombo during the offseason and all of yall came at my head. :rofl:
i think hes being paid the same as Noah now

Don't worry for a heartbeat that this team only beats bad teams (9-1 against below .500 teams, 5-9 against .500 teams and above.) That's a much more sustainable path to consistent success than beating a superstar team one night, falling apart vs. a lottery squad the next.

true.
this week is just like last week.
Knicks win the games theyre supposed to, then lose vs the superiors teams in Cleveland Golden State. which is fine.

cant see us getting a W in Oakland.
assuming we win in Phoenix & Denver, we'll go 4-1 for the roadtrip.

we still need a good win before the allstar break.
our only good wins were Chicago & Portland, IMO

Last edited:
A win is a win, but I agree. 25 games into the season and we really don't have any wins against good teams besides for CHI and POR. This is why I stay pessimistic about this team.

Last edited:
I really want us to go after Gordon Hayward next off season. 23ppg on 44FG%, 6.4 reb, 3.8 ast, 26 years old.
I'd like a front court of KP - Melo - Hayward

View media item 2260587

Got no bread for him. Unlike most knicks fans, I dont dwell on Noah's contract, cause isnt **** that can be done about it. I do ponder if hed be down to restructure or something though.

Did Jennings have this style of play in recent years?

Yea. I've been wanting Jennings for eons

Was begging for the knicks to make a move for him at the deadline.

Dudes were really trying to tell me he was a scrub though :stoneface:

I remember last year when he came into the garden and ******* on us playing for Detroit everybody was mad as hell :rofl:

Him and Melo even got into it :lol:

Last edited:
Jay-z been semi pimpin Lebron since he was 18. He used to bring Lebron to the Rucker all the time , that summer leading up to him being drafted.
He's probably made a bigger impact on LBJs business acumen than we may know

Excited as hell to see these Knicks in action in person tonight 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom