Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

as much as i want them to win and for KP to play well, it's really going to show you guys that KP is not ready to be the only man and he NEEDS melo and rose.

Wanna see KP put up 30+ shots tonight

If anyone in the NBA deserves to go nuts on the court it's him :lol:

Knicks are getting spanked tonight. KP is a lone unicorn

Watch him pick up two quick fouls in the opening minutes and has to ride the bench :lol:

Last edited:
as much as i want them to win and for KP to play well, it's really going to show you guys that KP is not ready to be the only man and he NEEDS melo and rose.
Well I mean they are playing the Warriors, that's not the most fair test 
laugh.gif

Well I mean they are playing the Warriors, that's not the most fair test :lol:

i doesnt matter really. KP ALONE wont beat the warriors or the cavs or even the raptors. but some of these guys are hell bent on thinking that the he and the team are better off by trading melo.

i doesnt matter really. KP ALONE wont beat the warriors or the cavs or even the raptors. but some of these guys are hell bent on thinking that the he and the team are better off by trading melo.

Your assuming we can't get something back for Melo

According to this thread KP is the second coming. :lol:

Craig Sager was a fighter to the end.

His infectious personality made millions of people smile over the years.

He'll truly be missed.

R.I.P. Craig

I liked koq since last year. He plays hard and he's gotten better with his decision making over the past few games

Teams are inquiring about O'Quinn. I'll only move him if the whatever team takes Pookie as well

An average big man only making $4M is great value.

It would probably take a lot but I'd love to bring Wilson Chandler byke.

I wouldn't be surprised if the warriors lose. Yall should bet to make money.

1000 on the Knicks :nerd:

Win millions.

Last edited:
KOQ is the best center we have. Trading him would be asinine unless we unload either Lance or Joakim too. His trade Melo **** needs to die. He has a NTC. So all this petitioning for that to happen is useless.

Oh and look at the wolves. KAT is clearly the best player on his team and look how they're doing. I guarantee they're at about or above .500 with Melo. He might have some bad nights, but the stat sheet doesn't prove all of a players worth.

I'd rather keep O'Quinn. I think he's turned a corner and he fits will with KP. Young big on a great contract. Only trade him if we get an offer we can't refuse (package Noah? :nerd:).

I wouldn't be surprised if the warriors lose. Yall should bet to make money.

1000 on the Knicks :nerd:

Win millions.
If this was the Knicks team that sporadically drained a bunch of 3s comparable to the Warriors, I'd say we have a chance.

This team though? KP needs to drop 65 at least and BJ drops no less than 30.

Back
Top Bottom