Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

All I want is Rose to get healthy, Melo to up his FG %, more Kuz, Baker, and Holiday and finally less Noah and Pookie.

Just caught up from the past few days. This about sums it up. I knew Melo's shoulder was a problem. He was heating up and then immediately falls off a cliff after that's 1st quarter fall vs. the Lakers game. Hopefully his percentages will go back up.

Really hope DRose doesn't have a lingering issue. I love what he has provided us so far and he's starting to find his game.

Baker needs PT. Kid is so damn steady out there

Last edited:
This is the low key NY general thread at times so I'll be that dude. Just woke up and seen snow on my car and driveway
mean.gif
looked outside like

Last edited:
Not listing me smh.

Cohesion is the key to longevity. If we have a consistent core over the next few years and add young talent around it we'll be fine.

I must be a peanut brained wackadoo for not listing y'all SUPER L on my part :x :smh:

Me trying to make a list was dumb In general

All these KP fans or Melo haters masquerading as Knicks fans all season had me in my feels

It's at least 25 of you guys who are extremely knowledgeable about the Knicks and the NBA as well.

My apologies.
:rofl:

Lists never end well, man. No hard feelings.:lol:

Yea we dont have anyone to trade for Noel. Unless Philly is dumb enough to accept a package of Lance, KOQ, and Randle or something like that.

Also, would you guys trade Noah if it meant including this or next years pick :nerd:

Last edited:
It won't take much to get Noel. Teams know they have no leverage, because they know they HAVE to trade him. 

Back
Top Bottom