Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

yo, i'm so sick at what karl said about melo. yeah, he may not have put as much effort on D as he should, but EVERYTHING else was uncalled for and extremely low. just a pitiful old man that is trying to create some type of hype for himself.

.@carmeloanthony teaches his son the art of the jab step. #ThisIsWhyWePlay #Knicks pic.twitter.com/pW2XsX5d3j
— NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) December 22, 2016

How is Melo going to teach his kid how to jab step, but not tell him to also sway the ball as he jabs? Isn't the whole point of a jab step is to make the defender think you're going one way while you explode in another direction? Defender won't bite if you do make a believable movement.

Guess his arms are too short to do it correctly.

yo, i'm so sick at what karl said about melo. yeah, he may not have put as much effort on D as he should, but EVERYTHING else was uncalled for and extremely low. just a pitiful old man that is trying to create some type of hype for himself.

.@carmeloanthony teaches his son the art of the jab step. #ThisIsWhyWePlay #Knicks pic.twitter.com/pW2XsX5d3j

How is Melo going to teach his kid how to jab step, but not tell him to also sway the ball as he jabs? Isn't the whole point of a jab step is to make the defender think you're going one way while you explode in another direction? Defender won't bite if you do make a believable movement.

View media item 2271762

roll.gif

I see what he's saying, but still 
roll.gif

Lebrons sons are better.

And the saga continues for the Anthony name :smh: ringless for generations

I don't see anything special so far with regards to Lebron's son. Seems to me there's tons of kids his age on YouTube who are better than him.

Back
Top Bottom