Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

So to sum it up we need to cut Lou and Sasha and find a taker for KOQ.

basically... in this short preseason ndour, marshall, baker and randle look decent coming off the bench.... koq i could see staying because of his contract but lou, sasha and even holiday can go

Don't think Sasha gets cut unfortunately. It's probably gonna be Holiday and Lou.. At this point u just can't cut Randle and Baker

Rose Jennings Randle
Lee Sasha Baker
Melo Thomas Kuz
KP Koq Ndour
Noah Billy Plumlee

Baker is tough, missed a couple of open shots, blew a layup, but still had a good all around game

Willie B sees the floor like a PG. Does anyone else notice he QB's the offense when he's out there - he calls things out, directs traffic?

Randle is nice, he looks better as a PG

KP needs to assert himself a little more at times

Jennings is the lost prodigal son that Knicks fans have been waiting to return to MSG...........and this guy wanted to be a Knick back when Walsh drafted That Bum Jordan Hill over him

yeah, apparently there are some texts that were not shared until recently? correct me if i'm wrong

Willy is slowly taking KQ's minutes, and he can't do anything about it :lol: :smokin

Willy has been very impressive from the start. I love how he moves on the court and his soft touch around the basket. He's a little passive on offense and needs to toughen up on the defensive end, but like others have said--potential is there.

Plumlee's a grinder

I like his game

I like Plumlee as well. He finishes strong around the rim and does a lot of dirty work. You need guys like him on a team.

I wasn't high on Baker at all after Summer League but he's showing flashes here :nerd:

Baker looked really good out there. He has a nice jumper and plays solid defense. Where does he land on the depth charts?

You win the crowd, you win your freedom Brandon. You win the crowd, you win your freedom.

Watched the encore and saw Jennings say he and Noah gon be starting **** this year. It's lit can't wait till the opener.

who the heck is this and why did we sign him? got this from realgm
The New York Knicks have signed forward Damien Inglis.

Inglis, 6-8, 245-pounds, was originally selected by Milwaukee in the second round (31st overall) in the 2014 NBA Draft after playing professional in France. He appeared in 20 games for the Bucks last season to average 1.8 points and 7.8 minutes after missing the entire 2014-15 season due to injury. On D-League assignment twice, Inglis averaged 10.1 points, 4.9 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.31 steals over 21.4 minutes in 16 games for both the Canton Charge and Westchester Knicks.

The Cayenne, French Guiana-native appeared in four games for the New Orleans Pelicans’ entry in the 2016 NBA Summer League to average 4.0 points and 3.2 rebounds.

Back
Top Bottom