Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

No reputable law firm is touching that crap again. No evidence to prove her testimony at all and besides, Rose cannot be retried under the principle of double jeopardy.

I'm no lawyer, but this seems to be inline with what I'm hearing.

D.Rose's lawyers needs to go for the throat and put this whole thing behind them. Get it done.

On a completely different note: Would you guys take a chance on Chris Bosh? It seems like he's implacably trying to stay in the NBA. If he finds a demand for his service, it could serve him the opportunity to choose which team he wants to play for.

On a completely different note: Would you guys take a chance on Chris Bosh? It seems like he's implacably trying to stay in the NBA. If he finds a demand for his service, it could serve him the opportunity to choose which team he wants to play for.

Was jus thinking about this the other day, koq is on his way out of here he just doesn't fit and he flat out sucks. I could see the Knicks moving him by the deadline for a second round pick since he has a great contract. If we're in the thick of things (top 4 seed) by then surviving through Noah's almost guaranteed injuries I would go all in with signing Bosh for that playoff push. Bosh coming off the bench with the Jennings, LT, Billy, etc would make us the deepest team in the league alongside Golden State. But is it really worth it considering his health ? Umm nah I can't say that

Last edited:
Baute says text proves Doe was "upset about being dumped by texts so she mapped out a false rape charge because she wants and needs money."

11:55 AM 12 Oct 2016

Exactly what I said yesterday.

Baute says text proves Doe was "upset about being dumped by texts so she mapped out a false rape charge because she wants and needs money."

11:55 AM 12 Oct 2016

Exactly what I said yesterday.

Could see this from a mile away.

:smh:. Tried to extort my guy Poohdhini. The ****** part is.....you have some people that are still going to label D-Rose a "rapist", "scumbag" or part of "rape culture".

:smh:. Be careful out here fellas. Strap up. Keep every text. Consensually record. And don't run consensual trains.

:smh:. Tried to extort my guy Poohdhini. The ****** part is.....you have some people that are still going to label D-Rose a "rapist", "scumbag" or part of "rape culture".

:smh:. Be careful out here fellas. Strap up. Keep every text. Consensually record. And don't run consensual trains.

PREACH

Rose called Bovice
45dae82a08eae31e9fd59deaeb1f4431.gif

Police in Whittier, Calif., responded to a residence after a caller to 911 reported a suicide attempt. The Los Angeles County Coroner’s department identified her as Nadine Hernandez, 44, according to the newspaper.

Hernandez sent a letter to lawyers representing the alleged victim who accused Rose and a friend of sexually assaulting her last month where she described LAPD’s investigation as ongoing. The letter was part of another bid by the alleged victim’s legal team to keep her identity secret at trial.

"The ability to offer anonymous to victims of sex crimes is an invaluable investigative aid to investigators as well as a great comfort to victims of crimes of such a sensitive nature," Hernandez wrote.

U.S. District Court Judge Michael Fitzgerald criticized the filing before the start of the civil trial, which is underway in Los Angeles.

“The most recent and egregious example is the publicity given to a letter from an LAPD detective to plaintiff’s counsel, which would never be admissible at trial,” Fitzgerald said.

Fitzgerald said the alleged victim’s lawyers may have violated the California Rules of Professional Conduct — which forbid “threatening criminal charges to gain advantage in a civil dispute” and “prejudicial trial publicity” — by making the letter public.

Toxicologist's 3 opinions
1) no date rape drugs in system
2) could have been tested up to 18 mos.
3) alcohol level at 3am was bet .01 - .04

Wrap this **** up

Horny says Rose isn't coming back to team until trial is over.

Back
Top Bottom