Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I've always thought the quote was hilarious because it's appallingly stupid with how self-incriminating and barbaric it sounds. It's just one of those things that might be understood with the homies but should never be said in his situation to the public. But still ima hold off on we men depending on the what happens with this case :lol:

Last edited:
I lokey was worried when DRose said "I don't feel like I did anything wrong" :frown: that is such a slippery slope ...

First time I've ever seen him break out of his shtick is now when discussing Melo dude is animated as ever driving home his point that everybody is better than Melo

I kinda miss #holdmyphone [emoji]128532[/emoji]
The celebration? Sure. Shump? No

laugh.gif

"We men" will replace Knicks tape...it only makes sense

#wemen

but for real though. i can't name 14 players that are better right now. especially the fact that he's ranked 5th for his position? KD and bron of course and then.....? kawahii? he's great, but he's not melo.

do we even get another amnesty? but you guys need to chill though. i'll be happy if dude playes 60 games.

Still dumbfounded we got rid of Ro-Lo given how good he was last year.

Should've found a way to keep him out of that trade 

Now he's gonna go on to start all 82 for Chicago while we'll be high fiving if we get around 40 from Noah 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom