Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

his step back is nice, driving aka flopping/flailing is distasteful, and he plays 0 defense. stats don't mean everything.

George, Butler, Cousins, Leonard are not better than Melo I don't give a **** what anyone says. None of these guys have don't jack **** as a legit #1 option on a NBA franchise.

In all fairness, Melo really hasnt done much as a #1 option either. PG was a #1 option and he got further than Melo in the playoffs.

Also, as of right now, I'd choose Leonard over Melo.

Last edited:
Dont nobody tell Melo about sports illustrated list cause they had him like 25 or some blasphemous ****

his step back is nice, driving aka flopping/flailing is distasteful, and he plays 0 defense. stats don't mean everything.

I hate it as much as anyone and I'll be the first to slander his drawing of fouls, but there's no doubt that it's a skill (and it pains me to use that word describing it) that greatly benefits his team. With the players around him, I'd try hiding him on defense because those other dudes aren't gunna create buckets for anyone including themselves.

I'm just saying, I think dude will remind people this season and elevate his game.

Would love to see the narrative if some of these players that are "better" than melo played here instead of where they do currently.

Never said they were better. I love Melo, and yes he's def still top 10 talent wise in the league. But as of right now yes I'd take Leonard and maybe PG over him

Wow, Rose's star witness, ex-pal of the accuser, just called her a 'greedy pathological liar' on stand. Check @nypost for full story #DoevRose
Cue Brandon Jennings gif
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom