Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Let's put things in perspective. Melo got here we traded the farm for him. But we got to the playoffs 3 years in a row and then missed one by a few games. Then Phil got here and it was a disaster ever since and haven't even sniffed the playoffs or close to it but it's melo fault all of a sudden smh

Last edited:
Give me Wiggins for Melo and i'll be a fan again.

Im fair, i know we wont trade melo for big names, so im fine with Wiggins,

KAT and Melo can be the face of Wolves.

Friendly reminder that since Phil got here 3 years ago, he's given Carmelo Anthony 93 different teammates

Kristaps Porzingis skipped exit meetings due to frustration over dysfunction, drama surrounding NYK, team sources told ESPN. Story coming.

Move us to Seattle.

For real tho, this is getting bad.

The president of the organization has publicly aired out the star player multiple times & now the 21 year old future of the franchise is rebelling against Phil.

For real tho, this is getting bad.

The president of the organization has publicly aired out the star player multiple times & now the 21 year old future of the franchise is rebelling against Phil.

how much worse can it get? you say we cant win with our star player in melo and try to move on with our future young stars... but even KP is hating on phil and is just not down with the cause :lol:

Last edited:
Whenever I see people talk about how we're stuck in mediocrity, I can't help but think how disrespectful that is to all that teams that actually are mediocre, to put them on the same plane as the Knicks

Well damn. But it's true

Last edited:
KP rebelling is good. Phil has to go one way or another.

Just a shame we won't see KP and Melo ball together anymore.
Phil was asked if anybody is untouchable, specifically asked about KP, and he said no we can't operate like that. Anybody can go.

I feel like that's what KP might be really salty about. Right offer comes along and Phil will trade him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom