Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Is it bad that I don't care about the playoffs especially if my bum a** Knicks aren't in it?

Phil might be in for a rude awakening. I can't think of a league that's more player oriented than the NBA. If Porzingis walks heads will roll no matter what Phil thinks.

Porzingis might be the realest Knick ever if he can pull this off

watching and rooting for J-Kidd

I decided im not watching knicks games or buying any merchandise next season. it hurts, but im talking with my $$$.

Is it bad that I don't care about the playoffs especially if my bum a** Knicks aren't in it?
That's how I usually am. Knicks aint in it I don't give any *****.

I'm over here shocked the Celtics are the #1 seed.

Phil might be in for a rude awakening. I can't think of a league that's more player oriented than the NBA. If Porzingis walks heads will roll no matter what Phil thinks.

Porzingis might be the realest Knick ever if he can pull this off
That's pretty far off from now. Phil so t worried about that. KP is replaceable.

Unless you're saying he's gonna not come back and ignore his contract. Then that's just him being stupid and ruining his chances in the NBA.

Last edited:
watching and rooting for J-Kidd

I decided im not watching knicks games or buying any merchandise next season. it hurts, but im talking with my $$$.

What if the new Nike gear is flames?

^^I'm still shocked the C's are #1 too. If they can get past Chicago, I think they can knock off the Cavs.

Playoffs and finals are the best part of the season tho. Would be even better if the Knicks were involved but I still get into the playoffs and finals..

Last edited:
I'm not going to any games, switching to fios, and protesting for MSG to start having to pay property tax

Maybe we should start a global trend like the Arsenal fans but with our own twist of course. Dolan Out! :lol:

Dolan hasn't even been the problem tho. Let's be real he's doing the one thing we all asked for. Staying out of the way. Just isn't working.

Playoffs and finals are the best part of the season tho. Would be even better if the Knicks were involved but I still get into the playoffs and finals..
I usually only tune back in for the finals. Might catch a few conference final games.

I treated the game 1s over the weekend like Knicks games the past few seasons. Watched maybe a total of 10 minutes.

Dolan hasn't even been the problem tho. Let's be real he's doing the one thing we all asked for. Staying out of the way. Just isn't working.
**** Dolan.

Last edited:
Dolan is staying out of the way just to prove a point. After Phil's contract is over, Dolan is gonna be more involved than ever before.

The only way around this is hoping we strike gold with these draft picks.

Last edited:
Dolan is staying out of the way just to prove a point. After Phil's contract is over, Dolan is gonna be more involved than ever before.

Nothing would lead me to believe this is a case.

I'm an outsider looking in for the most part, so you may not want to pay my post any mind.

Dolan could have saved himself and stopped the bleeding by opting out of the deal this coming off-season. But instead, he's on some "How can I not honor a contract? Who would want to work here if I didn't honor a deal" type motive :smh: .

It's time to stop hiring people with the well known/popular name. We've literally put a black eye on plenty of personnel with established and well-respected careers.

Larry Brown, Isiah, Lenny Wilkins, Dantoni, Phil Jackson, etc.

The Garden is more like ******* quick sand.

Last edited:
realistically, if the rockets were to trade for melo, what do yall think it would take? is it even reasonable? (assume no trade clause issues)

Nothing would lead me to believe this is a case.

I'm an outsider looking in for the most part, so you may not want to pay my post any mind.

Dolan could have saved himself and stopped the bleeding by opting out of the deal this coming off-season. But instead, he's on some "How can I not honor a contract? Who would want to work here if I didn't honor a deal" type motive :smh: .
You didn't see the smirk on his face in the interview after Oakley got ejected. Dolan was asked about PJ and he smirked and said "this is what the fans wanted" meaning he wont interfere in the mess to prove a point...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom