Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Oh naming former players who use to play for us......I got this one

That lil pudgy **** Raymond Felton

Marcus Landry...I remember him saying the MSG staff never believed he was on the team [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

I was at that game. It was my pregnant wife's birthday. I couldn't name anyone on the sixers and we still got washed. It wasn't a good night.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Sorry about that fam.

Also took my dad to the spurs game that season for our birthday's. Figured it might be the last chance we got to see Tim. He played 15 minutes, we lost by 40 and he didn't retire that year :lol:

Also took my dad to the spurs game that season for our birthday's. Figured it might be the last chance we got to see Tim. He played 15 minutes, we lost by 40 and he didn't retire that year
laugh.gif
This is a sign fam, stay your *** out of the Garden, go see the Nets, save your money and sanity, going to these games is gonna end up tearing you and your family apart.

Last edited:
Randolph Morris

I remember some Knicks fans went crazy when we signed him right few days later after his college basketball team was eliminated from March Madness. I was confused aF

So I had to look up. He didn't hire an agent when he declared for NBA Draft. He went back to Kentucky after not getting drafted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom