Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

****, Nets might make the playoffs before we do

You can't possibly think Russell will take them to the playoffs.

I think this trade is perfect for the Nets

Mozgov loves NY. His Russian people live here. His owner is a Russian

Magic Johnson probably did Nets fans a favor to get rid of a terrible defensive big guy for them. Sure, Brook's offense will be missed but D'Lo puts up nice numbers. 15 ppg in 28 mpg for an immature young guy

i dont know why the nets make that trade when they already overpaid for lin... unless he will be the backup pg :lol:

I'm almost certain that if Rose is not our PG next year and we keep our exact roster intact we'll make the playoffs. This team needs a legitimate PG badly.

We should try to get Nikola Pekovic for the low 
nerd.gif

Damn, Phil is ruthless! All this cuz son skipped his meeting.

I bet even Melo laughing at this. Too wild.

Just look at the moves Phil has done....

1. Trade Tyson Chandler and Raymond Felton for Jose Calderon, Samuel Dalembert, Shane Larkin and 2 2nd rounders
2. Trade Iman Shumpert and J.R. Smith for Lou Amundson, Alex Kirk, a 2019 second-rounder and Lance Thomas
3. Trade Tim Hardaway Jr for Jerian Grant
4. Trade Calderon, Grant and Robin Lopez for Derrick Rose, Justin Holiday and a 2nd-round pick
5. Sign Joakim Noah to a four-year, $72 million deal

I absolutely do not give him credit for drafting KP. The basketball gods felt bad for us and let KP drop. He was 10000% about to draft Okafor.

All I see for the most part is a bunch of bums that never really came in for the clutchbfor us or were ever consistently reliable (except for JR; he was consistently inconsistent) that got kicked off the team which I am grateful for.

What hurts is the Noah deal. I'm good with the rest.

It's obvious Phil is trying to get fired. Dude wants to sit on his *** and collect all that dough
Then he's going about it the wrong way.

All he got to do is show up a little tipsy to a game, talk wild reckless about Dolan and he'll get banned from the garden.

Rumors of trading KP, publicly denouncing Melo, insistence on the triangle, trades that dont improve the team by much, etc. really isn't making him stand out among the last 4 clowns that were running the Knicks (Dolan's meddling included).

And if he just wants to get paid, well after getting that contract picked up for the full term he don't know how petty Dolan can be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom