Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

ok, I retract my previous statement. if Phil pulls off some crazy **** like that, then I might stay on board :lol:

dumbass better not trade him though...

Just look at the moves Phil has done....

1. Trade Tyson Chandler and Raymond Felton for Jose Calderon, Samuel Dalembert, Shane Larkin and 2 2nd rounders
2. Trade Iman Shumpert and J.R. Smith for Lou Amundson, Alex Kirk, a 2019 second-rounder and Lance Thomas
3. Trade Tim Hardaway Jr for Jerian Grant
4. Trade Calderon, Grant and Robin Lopez for Derrick Rose, Justin Holiday and a 2nd-round pick
5. Sign Joakim Noah to a four-year, $72 million deal

I absolutely do not give him credit for drafting KP. The basketball gods felt bad for us and let KP drop. He was 10000% about to draft Okafor.
Man.
sick.gif

i dont want booker 

work a trade out with boston. their #3, next years brooklyn pick, and next years lakers pick

and maybe i'd do that 

Not really interested in the trade rumors, but would like to know which dispensary is supplying F. Phil Jackson :nerd:

These ****** can't be serious. I'm truly done with this team in the Phil era if true. I hope somehow the Cavs get Melo and Porzingis and lockdown the east for years.

RIP Prodigy.

Phil must really be in this thread...cause that's one of the most outrageous trade proposals I've ever seen.

Booker just put up 70 :lol:

Well since I'm bored at work, might as well contribute to he crazy trade scenarios...

Booker, Chriss, and their 2018 pick for KP and Noah?

That gives up cap flexibility and we keep our pick

Melo to the Lakers for 2 and 28.
KP to the Celtics for 3 and a future first.
Courtney Lee to the Blazers for the 20.

We would have picks 2, 3, 8, 28, (extra first next year).

2) Lonzo Ball
3) Josh Jackson
8) Malik Monk
20) Justin Jackson
28) Bam Adebayo

The most crucial move after all of this would be to FIRE PHIL. Total clean house but we reload with young talent from this draft while LA tries to revive themselves in the west and Boston makes a move to dethrone the Cavs.

As Knicks fans we would all remember the class of 2017. The starting 5 of new talent that brings hope back to Garden.

KP to PHX for Booker and #4

Sign and trade Rose and #4 to Clippers for CP3

Draft Markkanen

CP3

Booker

Melo

Markkanen

Willy 

This is great. The Knicks are so awful, I've been able to just completely tune them out. Gives me so much more time to do other things :lol:

This is great. The Knicks are so awful, I've been able to just completely tune them out. Gives me so much more time to do other things :lol:

I feel the same way. Think about how active we all used to be in this thread too. The amount of time saved from not writing thoughtful posts in here and reading them alone is already a lot. Then you add other things into the mix.

It would be worse for me if they were only mildly bad and it still had us hooked. But now it's like being in a relationship when you're just looking for a reason to break up at this point.

Decided to also not give the franchise any money either. And I want MSG to no longer get a tax exemption so that money can be put to better things than poor spending that drives us into the luxury tax.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom