Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Phil asked Boston for #3 this year, Boston's pick next year, Jaylen Brown, & Jae Crowder

This is why it's okay to listen to calls. What if Ainge said yes to that?

He should've asked GS for Steph and KD while he was at it.

We're not getting 2 lottery picks and serviceable players for KP, bro. It's unrealistic and it already got shut down.

We're about to get fleeced for one of the most unique talents in history, that's whats gonna happen.

But I'd rather something outrageous than the normal deals where we end up looking ******ed. The deals getting shut down is a good thing b/c at the end, we keep KP.

I wasn't on board for drafting KP, but after watching him for 2 years the kid has too much potential and too much of a unique skills set to move him for a couple role players.

LMA is so soft
mean.gif

**** that
roll.gif

midaswell tell SA to re-sign david lee and bring back the former NYK legend 

I'm in way too deep with money spent on this team to just start from scratch

Guess I gotta see this thing through

Last edited:
Phil is going to have to relent a little, the Boston trade makes too much sense. He's going to have to decide between Jae or Jaylen, take Jae, the picks, etc.... and move on.

Phil asked Boston for #3 this year, Boston's pick next year, Jaylen Brown, & Jae Crowder

This is why it's okay to listen to calls. What if Ainge said yes to that?

He should've asked GS for Steph and KD while he was at it.

We're not getting 2 lottery picks and serviceable players for KP, bro. It's unrealistic and it already got shut down.

We're about to get fleeced for one of the most unique talents in history, that's whats gonna happen.

But I'd rather something outrageous than the normal deals where we end up looking ******ed. The deals getting shut down is a good thing b/c at the end, we keep KP.

Exactly.

I love Porzingis but could you really be mad if we get a haul like that?

I'm drooling at the thought of a Smith Jr or Fox plus Monk and Jaylen Brown backcourt for the next 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom