Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

goldenchild, it's all good. I hope you find what you're looking for

I know what you mean about Sixers. I love the way they built. I just have a feeling that Sixers will have some issues that OKC had with Durant, Westbrook and Harden. Potential alpha players. I'd be very surprised if Sixers keep these players for a long time
MAybe not the same cause Philly would be more balanced C,Wing & PG. where OKC had two guards and a wing

Watching these vids on Frank...he plays like he wants it bad. Probably his best quality. Doesn't look shy at all and hopefully will knock down an open shot from NBA range. He just needs some more experience and he's not much of a one on one type.

Not mad. Knicks tried to address a big need in perimeter defense, ball movement, and effort. Ready to see him play.

But still Dolan, Phil, triangle, NTC, Noer etc.

Last edited:
Dude was drafted as a triangle offense PG

An offense we're gunna stop running before this cat's rookie deal is up

Dotson is a solid pick.... Frank has just as much potential as KP did. I am down with it. Sticking with this squad no matter what 8)

(but don't blame anyone for taking a break from this team and following an organization that is showing actual competency long term wise)

Hey Guys....I love y'all Bros.

Y'all have helped me thru some tough times without even knowing it. You've helped me pass the time at work on innumerable days and cheered me up when I was having a rough day.

I love the jokes, the brotherhood, the knowledge that's spread in this thread....but my days as a Knicks fan are over.

I'm sure I'll still check in here regularly but I'm done rooting for and closely following this team for the foreseeable future. Team is going in a direction that i'm no longer interested in supporting. I've given a lot and gotten back nothing.

Thanks for everything NT Knicks fam. It's been real.
SEE YA

We didn't draft Smith JR because he can't run the triangle? Hahahahahaha, don't know **** about the new kid. Hope he works out but I honestly don't give a **** anymore. I'm defeated. Just want to see Carmelo tell Phil to go **** himself and stay in NY.

Hey Guys....I love y'all Bros.

Y'all have helped me thru some tough times without even knowing it. You've helped me pass the time at work on innumerable days and cheered me up when I was having a rough day.

I love the jokes, the brotherhood, the knowledge that's spread in this thread....but my days as a Knicks fan are over.

I'm sure I'll still check in here regularly but I'm done rooting for and closely following this team for the foreseeable future. Team is going in a direction that i'm no longer interested in supporting. I've given a lot and gotten back nothing.

Thanks for everything NT Knicks fam. It's been real.

Where ya going
nerd.gif
?
Gonna follow the Sixers, they're starting at the ground floor so it's not like I'm jumping on the bandwagon of an already successful team.

But they actually have a roster of young players that play exciting modern basketball and I'm interested in watching them grow.

As bad as it's been, Knicks haven't even hit rock bottom yet.

I was in the Garden for our only Finals victory in the last 20 years, best night of my life...but the love has since been drained out of me. No interest in watching KoQ and Sasha Vujacic try to run an outdated, boring system under incompetent egomaniacs. This team doesn't represent the city or sport I love. They're chasing out the hometown kid and I'm leaving with him.

The NBA is one of my few distractions in life and I just want to enjoy watching it again.
What if the Sixers have injury problems? That's still a concen

We didn't draft Smith JR because he can't run the triangle? Hahahahahaha, don't know **** about the new kid. Hope he works out but I honestly don't give a **** anymore. I'm defeated. Just want to see Carmelo tell Phil to go **** himself and stay in NY.
this. ntiliski is going to be so raw coming in. hope he can handle the NY slander if hes not successful after a few months in the league

New poll needs to be added. Who is stunting the Knicks growth more? Melo or Phil? It's almost split down the middle as far as I'm aware.

Melo is definitely stunting the Knicks growth, but Phil is literally poisoning the organization.

Anyway our first summer league game is July 1st at 3pm against DSJ and the Mavs :smokin

I like how the worst case scenarios didn't happen but dudes still act like it did short of renouncing their fandom like some planned too.

I'm wondering how soon til Monk becomes a bust or average at bedt like the way some were thrusting over Muiday last year.

This aint really a Phil thing, Knicks drafting when they've had the pick has always been pretty solid. Had some busts the past 10 years but also some high potential players, all-star caliber or at least will have long careers in the league too.

Not at all concerned with the Frank pick.

Back
Top Bottom