Ah, he wore #17 as well

frank_ntilikina_1.jpg

FrankNtilikina.jpg

frank-ntilikina-new-york-knicks-2017-nba-draft.jpg

After reading old articles about Frank, I started liking from what I see

I just hope he shoots well w/o hesitation

I mean this one worries me
43c63a3a-5dca-48de-a71f-072da3862e1b.nba_1_1280x720.jpg

Shump has this problem. But Frank is only 18 and played in Europe which I am fine with it

I hope the kid is good and makes us better.

I said that before, he' a less athletic, smarter Shumpert. Inconsistent shooter and not a good finisher. Cant really create, but unlike Shumpert he makes the right pass.

Last edited:
He needs a nickname

Edit: Just saw French Prince of New York on twitter. Might be the winner :lol:

Last edited:
He needs a nickname

Edit: Just saw French Prince of New York on twitter. Might be the winner :lol:

Perfect!

Comparing him to Shump now :x

What can I say? Both of them are 6"5 tall and have 7" wingspans. Frank's scouting report is what we saw from Shump :lol: To be honest, I am not worried about it. We have the best European scouts out there. Heck, I trust European scouts more than American scouts

And he has an Uncle Phil

mind blown . gif

Last edited:
Hey Guys....I love y'all Bros.

Y'all have helped me thru some tough times without even knowing it. You've helped me pass the time at work on innumerable days and cheered me up when I was having a rough day.

I love the jokes, the brotherhood, the knowledge that's spread in this thread....but my days as a Knicks fan are over.

I'm sure I'll still check in here regularly but I'm done rooting for and closely following this team for the foreseeable future. Team is going in a direction that i'm no longer interested in supporting. I've given a lot and gotten back nothing.

Thanks for everything NT Knicks fam. It's been real.

Comparing him to Shump now :x

I hope the kid is good and makes us better.

I said that before, he' a less athletic, smarter Shumpert. Inconsistent shooter and not a good finisher. Cant really create, but unlike Shumpert he makes the right pass.

His handle better be a lot better than Shumpert. The lack of finishing is strange at 6'5. Got dude looking like Eric Snow

Y'all have helped me thru some tough times without even knowing it. You've helped me pass the time at work on innumerable days and cheered me up when I was having a rough day.

I love the jokes, the brotherhood, the knowledge that's spread in this thread....but my days as a Knicks fan are over.

I'm sure I'll still check in here regularly but I'm done rooting for and closely following this team for the foreseeable future. Team is going in a direction that i'm no longer interested in supporting. I've given a lot and gotten back nothing.

View media item 2473315Where ya going :nerd: ?

:smh:

View media item 2473315Where ya going :nerd: ?

Gonna follow the Sixers, they're starting at the ground floor so it's not like I'm jumping on the bandwagon of an already successful team.

But they actually have a roster of young players that play exciting modern basketball and I'm interested in watching them grow.

As bad as it's been, Knicks haven't even hit rock bottom yet.

I was in the Garden for our only Finals victory in the last 20 years, best night of my life...but the love has since been drained out of me. No interest in watching KoQ and Sasha Vujacic try to run an outdated, boring system under incompetent egomaniacs. This team doesn't represent the city or sport I love. They're chasing out the hometown kid and I'm leaving with him.

The NBA is one of my few distractions in life and I just want to enjoy watching it again.

Last edited:
goldenchild, it's all good. I hope you find what you're looking for

I know what you mean about Sixers. I love the way they built. I just have a feeling that Sixers will have some issues that OKC had with Durant, Westbrook and Harden. Potential alpha players. I'd be very surprised if Sixers keep these players for a long time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom