Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

roy-hibbert-blocks-carmelo-anthony.jpeg

it all went downhill after this

Ended Hibbert as well at least

Melo needs to go. Give the man what he wants.

As far as new jersey goes, I just want a black alternate jersey and reasonable pricing lol

Melo is gone Mills needs to fall back and play his position instead of trying to speak on it.. There's no way they can get anybody of value at this point for him considering how last season ended..
Hey a NTC is just a veto on a trade involving a player not a demand for a trade that must be done.

If the deal aint good Melo will just have to wait.

Hey a NTC is just a veto on a trade involving a player not a demand for a trade that must be done.

If the deal aint good Melo will just have to wait.
The teams that will offer a lot won't be the teams that Melo will waive the NTC for and the teams the he will waive it for, won't offer a lot.

I don't really believe that.

But I also find "rebuild of the culture" to be a bull **** phrase in general and even more importantly its total bull **** as long as Dolan is the owner.

So to me there are no losses to cut. The team is going to suck next season. Management knows this. We're gonna suck whether Melo is on the team or not. So unless a trade brings us some real assets there's no reason to do it.

If Melo really wants out badly, tell him call Phil about that buyout lol.

its best to just keep him and play him regardless if he wants to be traded... melo will be a free agent in the summer once he opts out so he needs to be professional... the NTC is good for melo because he cant be traded anywhere but it also prevents melo from being traded period

Tell Steve mills I'll be waiting by the phone. I can be vp of personnel too like James jones .

Attachments

• IMG_1401.PNG
    IMG_1401.PNG
    256.2 KB · Views: 20
I dont particularly believe it either but will Give Perry a shot to see what he's about. If he is then he's gotta do what he has to do. A true rebuild wont start until the Melo chapter is closed. Being that he's a free agent he's most likely gonna try and ball out for what is probably his last serious contract. F.Phil did this and Perry inherited it. In the end its all meh because I def agree we are lottery bound with or without him..

Melo should just accept a deal to the Blazers. We get Harkless, Crabbe and future 1st, then flip Lee for whatever pick we can get and stretch Noah. Start of rebuild complete

Exactly. Take the blazers trade or ****. Not about to appease to you and **** over the team in the process. Morey and Ryan Anderson can go to hell. If you don't want to be here that bad should've never resigned

I want nothing to do with being on the receiving end of that Blazers team unless we getting back Dame or CJ which we're not hahah

Just don't trade him lol force him to stay until someone makes a good enough offer

I'm over the woe is Melo ****. You've made poor decisions since your first real contract in denver followed by forcing a trade here and gutting the team in the process then resigning and we're supposed to feel bad for you ? FOH

Back
Top Bottom